Chinese New Year Outfit

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
As of today, I have offically lost 3 stone so thought I would treat myself to a new top for chinese new year, what you all think? x

20978_475341725647_823715647_11130630_1142312_n.jpg

Thanks hun, I wont do it by next Friday's WI due to CNY celebrations on Saturday night (lots of food and drink as going to a huge village psrty) but i will do it by the end of March for sure lol xxx

WOW! You look wonderful! I would kill for a figure like that!

The top looks great SJ, lovely and bright and cheerful, shows off your stunning new figure, and is ideal for the party! (oh, and I love the look of your room as well!!!)

The top looks lovely, with your hair in a chinese style bun (with chopsticks natch) you'll be a gorgeous lil girl!

The top is nice and bright...I'm sure you'll look stunning. Some nice bracelet and earrings would top it off!

Congratulations on your loss! you look gorgeous! well done xxx

You look gorgeous SJ, and I love your top, it shows your lovely trim figure off a treat, well done sweetheart, you are nearly there, that's so exciting.

Have a good CNY. X

I bet I know why you're unsure about the top - because it is brightly coloured and has a striking pattern. Patterns and bright colours tend to be unflattering and make "big" people look bigger.

But you have to get into the mindset that you're not big any more and the top looks fantastic. Flaunt your new figure, don't hide it behind plain boring clothes :)

I bet it's a 10 isn't it! You're looking great. I really like the top - where is it from? It's pretty :)

LOL! A 6!!! Good grief woman! There was me thinking I was being all nice and saying it was a 10 (I honestly thought you were surely a 10 now!)...and it's a 6?!?! :eek:

Hope you had a great time today! Just wanted to congratulate you as I saw your before/after pics and you've done amazingly well!

Back