chinese points help!!!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Does any1 no if sweet and sour chicken hong kong style is 8? as normal sweet and sour is? this does have batter? please help!!!

I think hong kong is without batter. The eating out guide says sweet and sour chicken is 10 I assume this is with the batter.

Irene xx

on the starlights bumpy journey it says sweet and sour 8 do you think this is the 1 without batter?

I am doing fine thanks Gemma. Will you have it as a take away or in a restaurant? and will you have rice with it? I love fried rice but it is so high in points.

The couple of times I've had Chinese while being on WW I've had mushroom chow mein and it is only 4 1/2 points unbelievable

Irene xx

I am doing fine thanks Gemma. Will you have it as a take away or in a restaurant? and will you have rice with it? I love fried rice but it is so high in points.

The couple of times I've had Chinese while being on WW I've had mushroom chow mein and it is only 4 1/2 points unbelievable

Irene xx

Irene,i am gonna have sweet and sour with maybe mushroom rice if they have this as it seems lower,will have a look when i get home what other rices i can have thats low!!
Not long till you go away now!!:D

I know I've had sweet and sour chicken with and without batter and my oh told me without is hong kong but did not know if he was correct. Would think with batter would be a lot more than without

Irene xx

Back