Chinese recipes

Trying out the Crispy Chilli Beef tomorrow ... It is my chinese takeaway fave ... THANK YOU :D

Please note soy sauce on chilli beef strips was incorrect. Should be 20ml and not 100 ml.
Sorry

One problem I had, the recipe says the mixture will go sticky, mine didn't ... Any help?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think I know what you mean, when I made it I think I used well more soy sauce then you were supposed to lol I just waited until it sort of looked a bit thicker and then added the meat as I was worried about it burningl

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Could I possibly have the recipes for the chicken chow mein, sweet and sour chicken, sticky bbq ribs and special fried rice please
thank you x

love this thread :)

Absolutely dying for a Chinese tonight.
Think I'm going to try the satay sauce with King prawns and then make an egg fried rice.
Yippee :-D

I've kind of sort of ordered £26 of actual chinese takeaway
*hangs head in shame*

ohhh Katie!!!
I haddd
satay king prawns (2 or 3 prawns and about 2 table spoons of sauce)
3 battered king prawns- only ate the batter on one
plain rice that OH cooked at home
handful of prawn crackers
squid with pepper and chilli.

I spose I didn't do tooooo bad really with how much I actually devoured. But my gosh how bad am I.
Bf was like "how many syns in this then?" and I did my effing nut in his general direction because I wanted to enjoy it and didn't want to feel guilty. We giggled a bit, made up, and stuffed our faces. Perfect :)

ohhh Katie!!!
I haddd
satay king prawns (2 or 3 prawns and about 2 table spoons of sauce)
3 battered king prawns- only ate the batter on one
plain rice that OH cooked at home
handful of prawn crackers
squid with pepper and chilli.

I spose I didn't do tooooo bad really with how much I actually devoured. But my gosh how bad am I.
Bf was like "how many syns in this then?" and I did my effing nut in his general direction because I wanted to enjoy it and didn't want to feel guilty. We giggled a bit, made up, and stuffed our faces. Perfect :)

Sounds like a perfect night in I love doing that with my hubby I feel like a naughty kid Hahahaha ohhhh I think your foods not bad at all chick I do much much worse I go all out I read the menu and want it all ;-)

Haha that's funny if your bf
My hubby just doesn't care his attitude is if you feel like something eat it my new fave choc bar is the malteasers teaser bar and he gets me one each time he goes the shop I've got a stash of 3 on the top shelf now he thinks I've eat them I don't know how there still there tho :-0 Xxx

Back