1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese Takeaway

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by cinderzxx, 18 October 2009 Social URL.

1. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Hi all!
    Have just been looking at syn values for chinese takeaway meals, and they arent as bad as i thought they would be...
    but some are better on red, and some better on green, obviously... but if i had an extra easy that day... and took the lower of the syn values... would that be ok? or would i just be kidding myself lol because i know that eating chinese not good but if i have weekly syns left to do it would that be alright? xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Yes - you can take the lower syn value from red/green if you're doing EE.

But just remember that the values quoted are averages and to be on the safe side you should weigh your portion as they can be a lot more than the amount quoted in the directory/online.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.