Induction Chinese

nottskate

Hiya, can anyone suggest what I should have from the Chinese tonight?? Was thinking spare ribs and maybe chicken with stir fried veg or satay?

Thanks

Kate

nottskate said:
Hiya, can anyone suggest what I should have from the Chinese tonight?? Was thinking spare ribs and maybe chicken with stir fried veg or satay?

Thanks

Kate

House Special Foo Yong. A big Chinese brick of an omelete with just about everything in it except chips.

It ticks all the boxes!

I usually have crispy duck - avoid the pancakes and sauce. Enjoy the cucumber and spring onion. Add lots of mayonaise - and dont count calories:D

I have a chicken Foo Yeung

Mine does deep fried chicken wings. Sometimes I have the crispy duck which is a meal in itself and just scrummy.
Dry ribs are fine but probably not enough without something else.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

your actually sort of on plan when you get chinese?? .... It's a treat for me so no looking at what is the least calories etc I have my usual which is so bad haha yes I am true true fatty :( x

I rang my Chinese and asked about their dry ribs (salt n chilli) they told me they marinate them in sugar :-(((.

I guess everything in moderation is key. I was railroaded into Chinese on Sunday, I really do mean railroaded l had made it clear before hand i was watching calories so to speak and didn't want chinese, i guess what i say doesn't count. So I chose the crispy duck, and I ate 3 pancakes to keep everyone happy as I was being nagged. I was in company who told me to relax when I chose a diet soft drink. I didn't even avoid citric acid I just asked for diet coke and I was pounced on. I always drank diet coke even when I wasn't in weight loss mode, full sugar drinks hurt my teeth for goodness sake. I hate it when people tell me I need to relax with my food. I have a weight issue, I was morbidly obese and to be told I need to relax is an insult. It's only through hard work and determination that I'm thin but I'll always have the weight issue, every day is a struggle.

Anyway I was nagged a whole lot and they slagged off people who go to gyms and drink protein shakes. I'm guessing these are their stereotypical idea of gym goers and probably not true for most. ..... Anyway, my duck..... It was served on a bed of shredded lettuce and looked ample in portion size ..... I laughed so hard when my meal companions started to drool over what I was eating and they all agreed that next time they'd have duck. Just shows.

Anyhow the result of my pancakes and coke etc meant a stall *sigh*. I know the stall isn't bad so to speak but it certainly is demoralising when you are inching towards a goal.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back