Chippy

Donzy84

Back to basics
Heya
Any ideas of the cals in fish and chips? I've just looked on MFP and options varies massively from 600 for fish and chips to 900 just for chips??? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dunno bout the fish cos I don't eat that. But the chips I use on there is 237 cals per 100g and I've never put on weight from it :)

:wave_cry: I'm naughty and had half a portion and I read that estimates at about 480 cals for half a bag :break_diet:

Nightwishes said:
:wave_cry: I'm naughty and had half a portion and I read that estimates at about 480 cals for half a bag :break_diet:

I've been worse ending up having half a pizza and half a chick kebab!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had sausage and chips for dinner last night =/

My local chippy does a small chips which I think was 250g-300g but sorry I cannot remember the KCals. Chippy chips are SO intense and good :D

I always put down 1100 calories for it cause I know I'll eat every single scrap and our chip shop is over generous. X

I always have a chicken kebab from the chip shop. I know these are semi-healthy especially with no sauce and no accompanyment of chips!

They are if they're grilled, no that many places grill them on skewers anymore I don't think though :(

Back