'chips' question please

Hi everyone im new to WW and iam doing the H and F plan. Can any one tell me if Slimming world chips ie potatoes cut into chips and sprayed with fry light and cooked in the oven are free on the H and F plan . Hope so!!! Thanks

Me too, I bought the linda mccartney ones as I was going to give SW another go but after checking out the H and F plan I think this will suit me better, hope so anyway. Only started on the 1st but finding it fab so far!

could I ask a question about chips please? On f&H as they are stating allowed upto 2tsp healthy oil, could they be moved in the actifry with oil too and still be OK? It sounds like it is right for me but from having spent time mooching around SW where oil is pointed I just want to be sure x

could I ask a question about chips please? On f&H as they are stating allowed upto 2tsp healthy oil, could they be moved in the actifry with oil too and still be OK? It sounds like it is right for me but from having spent time mooching around SW where oil is pointed I just want to be sure x

hello, yep you can use the 2tsp of oil to cook the chips in the actifry :) it can be used however you like :) xxx

Back