chips

shelly22

My friend went to her 1st meeting yesterday and was told you had to peel the potatoes for chips on an extra easy day is this true as ive never heard or done this? Thanks x

shelly22 said:
My friend went to her 1st meeting yesterday and was told you had to peel the potatoes for chips on an extra easy day is this true as ive never heard or done this? Thanks x

Peel or don't peel par boil or don't par boil put spices on or leave plain it doesn't matter as long as you don't cook in oil .... Plenty of frylite though ..... I should have shares in that stuff lol

I peel them for chips not for wedges on any day .. The fibre and goodness is in the skin so surely not

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There's no need to peel potatoes whatever day you have them on. Sounds like your friend might have got the wrong end of the stick? Otherwise that's totally misleading advice.

I think it's because you HAVE to leave the skin on on a red day, crossed wires I reckon x

shelly22 said:
Hey thanks for all your advice and tips just been able to log on x

If you do swede 'chips' using same method at same time as normal you get your superfree and can barely taste the difference!

Back