chiquitos

jayde1148

Gold Member
Hi all. Have done numerous searches and tried syns online and cannot.find any syn values for the veggie options at chiquitos. Can anyone please help? I was looking at the following...

Veggie chilli and spinach quesadilla
Roasted veg and goats cheese wrap
Goats cheese and sweet potato salad
Veggie chilli burrito.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm.going tonight, or other suggestions that are veggie.

Thanks x

If you find out the answer to your question that would be great . As i like chiquito and would prefer to have the vegetarian food.
What did you have in the end ?

All I could come up with is my consultant text me to say look at other Mexican restaurants and there were a few things in the food optimising book x

jayde1148 said:
Hi all. Have done numerous searches and tried syns online and cannot.find any syn values for the veggie options at chiquitos. Can anyone please help? I was looking at the following...

Veggie chilli and spinach quesadilla
Roasted veg and goats cheese wrap
Goats cheese and sweet potato salad
Veggie chilli burrito.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm.going tonight, or other suggestions that are veggie.

Thanks x

I had the Same dilemma last week when i went to chiquitos so ive got a menu to take to sw so my consultant can take a look at best options

cat yoyo greaves said:
I had the Same dilemma last week when i went to chiquitos so ive got a menu to take to sw so my consultant can take a look at best options

Oh and i had the spicy chicken with Rice and salad but may ask for fajitas next time with Rice instead of wraps they do salad bowls that look good and they have Rice in too so will actually be filling

Back