Cho Yung Tea

I think that if you follow slimming world, you will lose weight. If you buy slimming aids like this tea, you will lose pounds... from your purse, not your thighs! :D

I know this in my head...it just seems so tempting! lol

Lol save your money and drink Green tea instead. It probably works exactly the same. I got a free sample of this tea few months back and it tasted vile.:eek: i could not stomach it. It not worth wasting £40 on teabags (although i know H&B are doing their penny sale), but you have to drinks 2 cups a day to see 'results' apparently and you only get 20 tea bags if im correct in thinking so...? If you do a search on it, you can obviously make up your own mind about ordering it, but to be honest, i dont think its going to be worth the money lost.

TBH i dont think any of these teas etc work, like has been said it will loose you pounds out your purse and make someone richer :)

A relative of mine drunk it, lost a lot of weight with it but the quality of life was rubbish.. She hated the taste of it and losing weight quickly isn't good for your body, gives you saggy skin and it would make me such a grumpy old bag drinking something which tasted yucky.

Stick to sw :) slow weight loss is better than quick x

Back