Choc cookie from a shake mix

Mix your soup pack(try half at first just in case you don't like it) with water until you get a fairly runny paste but not too runny,then get one of those silicon baking sheets you can get (I go one at poundland) and put little blobs on the sheet-stick it in the microwave for a minute-it may need more so keep an eye on it-mine take 90 seconds as my microwave is fairly old and not as efficient now.You need to get them just browned and then they're lovely and crunchy.Peel them off the sheet and put in a bowl to cool while you do the next batch.Enjoy :)

I had no idea there was a world of food to make out of the sachets! I think for me though it would just make me crave the full fat version all the more :(

i tried this and got tomato biscuits, not very nice what did i do wrong? xx

I don't think it works with the tomato as the soup is slightly different-try it with mushroom,chilli, chicken & mushroom or vegetable :) Those have all worked for me.

I just tried it with the tomato tonight without reading this tread! lol
and they weren't nice!! ha ha
I will try with another pack soon!!!

Thanks for the help!

Bx

Mix your soup pack(try half at first just in case you don't like it) with water until you get a fairly runny paste but not too runny,then get one of those silicon baking sheets you can get (I go one at poundland) and put little blobs on the sheet-stick it in the microwave for a minute-it may need more so keep an eye on it-mine take 90 seconds as my microwave is fairly old and not as efficient now.You need to get them just browned and then they're lovely and crunchy.Peel them off the sheet and put in a bowl to cool while you do the next batch.Enjoy :)

Thank you for the idea might have ago!!! please keep ya fingers crossed for me i am pretty rubish in the kitchen department hence being here!!! :eek:(takeaways hahahahha) xxxxx

I just tried it with the tomato tonight without reading this tread! lol
and they weren't nice!! ha ha
I will try with another pack soon!!!

Thanks for the help!

Bx

HAHAHHAHHAA that made me laff!!! xxxx:D

ha ha - it made me giggle too!!

I am just trying crushed ice and the cappacino shake - ummmmm yummy!!

How far into your first week are you?? I have just seen your other post, and i totally agree with you!! Everyone here is going to help me through this week!!

Bx

ha ha - it made me giggle too!!

I am just trying crushed ice and the cappacino shake - ummmmm yummy!!

How far into your first week are you?? I have just seen your other post, and i totally agree with you!! Everyone here is going to help me through this week!!

Bx

I just posted on your thread LOL, I am on day 4 well its nearly over and i feel amazing i really do, bad day yesterday just felt really down but today the sun was shining and i just knew this was the best decision i have ever made.
Good luck chick
Take care luv Sharon xxxxx

Back