choc(nutella) or jam what which would you have

jezebel

ive just made 2 no fat swiss rolls as a practice for next weeks taseter at class i used the recipe for no fat sponge which i found on here and instead of making it into a sandwich have rolled it and cut it into 2 to make 2 swiss rolls for the fillings ive used
nuttella in one
jam and finely chopped strawberries in the other
which would you choose or do you think it would be showing off lol to take both in

Show off and be proud of it, take one of each into class with you and enjoy the praise, let us know how the cake goes down - very fast I'm sure, LOL...

ive just made 2 no fat swiss rolls as a practice for next weeks taseter at class i used the recipe for no fat sponge which i found on here and instead of making it into a sandwich have rolled it and cut it into 2 to make 2 swiss rolls for the fillings ive used
nuttella in one
jam and finely chopped strawberries in the other
which would you choose or do you think it would be showing off lol to take both in

Can you point me in the direction of that recipie? Sounds great. I'd take both in by the way, I'm sure your group woud be very glad for two!

Nutella every time , I love it !!! 4 syns a spoonful Mmmmmmmm, I even love it on my scan brans with a nice cuppa.

Philx

I'd take both if I were you! If your group has as many members as ours, you'll need them! :)

lol thanks for the votes heres the recipe for those who would like to try it

2 onces self raising flour
6 eggs
2 teaspoon vannila essence
9 tablespoons sweetner

seperate eggs, whisk egg whites till stiff, keep seperate, mix egg yolks sweetner and essence in a bowl , add half egg whites and flour beat well, fold in other half of egg white , pour into a swiss roll tin or flat tray and bake for 10 to 12 mins till brown sorry dont have oven settings but i think i put mine on about 160 electric oven .

filling can be whatever you like original one was

quark
chopped strawberries
sweetner
vannila essnce
mix together and fill as if you were making a sandwich cake but it does roll equally as well

I'd definitely take them both. I often take two dishes.

Also, if I had one of those swiss rolls left at home, would I be able to leave it alone?? Would I hell as like!!! LOL!

Take both! I'd be over the moon to see cake at a tasting session! What's the syn value for the whole thing?

Back