Choclate philly

I'm defo trying this! I've got a girls night in on Saturday so I'm going to make it for them. How many PPs does it equate to? xxx

That recipe sound amazing. I'm gonna have to try that. I made the banoffee mousse cake that was in the ww weekly booklet the other week. I'd highly recommend that one too.

Lameface said:
That recipe sound amazing. I'm gonna have to try that. I made the banoffee mousse cake that was in the ww weekly booklet the other week. I'd highly recommend that one too.

Can you post the recipe,sounds lovely!

acc said:
Can you post the recipe,sounds lovely!

Yeah sure here you go. It's yummy and low pp!! :)

Banoffee mousse cake 3pp per serving (serves 8)

You need:
10 ww oat digestive biscuits
25g low fat spread, melted
8g leaf gelatine, chopped (but I used powdered worked just aswell)
250ml skimmed milk
2 x 12g ww banoffee flavoured whip
250g quark
1tsp vanilla extract
100g sliced bananas
15g toffee sauce

Crush the ww biscuits to make crumbs. Stir in the melted spread then press into a 15cm wide, loose-bottomed cake tin. Freeze for 30 minutes.
Soak the gelatine in 50ml of the milk in a pan for 10 minutes. Whisk the rest of the milk with the ww whip, then fold in the quark and vanilla.
Place the gelatine over a low heat and stir until melted. Remove from the heat and add 2tbsp of the quark. Stir together then fold in the remaining quark. Spoon over base and chill for 2hours.
Lift the cake out of the tin and onto a plate. Top with the banana and drizzle over toffee sauce. Slice into 8 pieces and serve. :)

Enjoy. :)

Im not a fan of the chocolate philly, but everyone else seems to love it ;) Definitely worth a shot..

I've seen it in my Asda, Morrisons and Tescos now, it seems to be quite easy to get up here. It's with the rest of the philly, and cream cheeses rather than the sweet stuff, if that helps anyone find it :)

I can't find it in Sainsburys or tesco! I want to make the cheesecake recipe on Friday, dammit!

Yeah I've only ever seen it with all the other philly's

I can't find the choc Philly.... What could I use instead to make this cheesecake? x

Thanks hun, I want to make a chocolate one though. I'm going to just put some normal milk chocolate in it

I'm going to make a special trip to Asda today. It's a bit out of my way, so there damn well best be some! lol x

They will def have it there but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

I found some! It was in Tesco after all... which is strange as they didn't have it yesterday? Anyway, they have a BOGOFF on :)

Back