chocoholic struggling!

Skittlelover

Hi guys, new to post, been stalking the threads for a while though, need serious inspiration!

Been on ww for 10weeks now and am down a stone. Had a sts this week, feel like I'm stuck in a rut now! So hard to stay away from everythinh bad, not a salad or fruit person!! Anyone got any ideas to kickstart the motivation again?!

Thanks!:)

Just have it in small amounts. There is no reason why you can't save a few points for a choc treat daily! Make a list of all the foods you like to eat and point them out! Being organised and prepared is the key x

Thanks!:) feel like I'm constantly thinking about food, which is a good thing I suppose, nothing goes into my mouth without a serious analysis first! Will hopefully get myself back on track!:)

I still have something chocolatey every day.... Can't do without it, I did start off with crunchies. But now I have mini milks -1pp, curly wurlys - 3pp, Tesco value caramel or chocolate wafers - 2pp, ummm aero ice creams, wispa ice creams, caramac ice creams all 3pp.. anything like that and it does help me stay on track x

Yeah, I need a bit of chocolate everyday, at the moment I'm on curly wurleys,
I store them in the fridge and break them into small pieces before I open it and I feel then that it takes ages to eat it. I don't feel I'm depriving myself that way

I discovered curly wurlies today too! I am only on day 2 but had the 'omg im on a diet I must eat everything in sight' moment this afternoon. So I bought a curly wurly and had it with a cuppa tea. Lovely :) And I like nailstars idea of freezing it too. I dont think I will have one everyday, but just to know I CAN has made a huge difference!

Astara I know that feeling, no matter what I eat I think "I'm on a diet therefore I am still hungry"!! Delighted to hear wispa and aero icecreams are only 3pp, I love icecream, have had a choc ice the odd time, 3pp aswell :) was shocked to see how high chocolate rice cakes were, 2pp each, and 7pp for a mini bag, automatically thought as it was a rice cake it was healthy! X

brizzlepixie said:
I still have something chocolatey every day.... Can't do without it, I did start off with crunchies. But now I have mini milks -1pp, curly wurlys - 3pp, Tesco value caramel or chocolate wafers - 2pp, ummm aero ice creams, wispa ice creams, caramac ice creams all 3pp.. anything like that and it does help me stay on track x

The ice creams sound yummy and great pp!

Back