Mars - 8pp
Flake - 5pp
Snicker - 8pp
Milkybar - 4pp
Chocolate orange bar - 6pp
Frys Turkish delight - 5pp

Anything else ?

Last edited:
i dont tink most bars are too bad for between 5 and 7 points?

Malteasers are 5
Most dairy milks (8 piece) are 6
magic stars are 5

most treatsize (multipack) are 3

xxx

i dont tink most bars are too bad for between 5 and 7 points?

Malteasers are 5
Most dairy milks (8 piece) are 6
magic stars are 5

most treatsize (multipack) are 3

xxx

If you get the multipack flakes they're only 4pp and feel like loads! I love ripples for 5pp but you can also get the snacksize ones for 2pp (2 for 5pp). Dying for choccie today (i know its only like half 8 in the morning but I get like this once a month lol).

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

i dont think choco is to bad considering its chocolate

CLH_X3 said:
i dont think choco is to bad considering its chocolate

I totally agree. The other day when I was in asda I spotted some wee go ahead fruit bar thingies, and as I was starving I grabbed a wee pack of them as soon as I got back to the car, thinking I was being good, doing that instead of grabbing junk. Pointed them when I got home. FIVE points, I couldn't believe it!! I coulda had a ripple for that!

Freddos are 2pp and 3pp for the caramel ones ;-)

My OH bought me a box of chocolates yesterday... eeeek!!

Crunchies are my chocolate bar of choice at the mo. I can't get my head around the fact that most little treatsize things are 3pp yet crunchies are only 5pp. Something doesn't seem right there.

The good thing about them is that they're so sweet I can't want anything else after wheras anything else I could eat til the cows come home lol

ummm i love chocolate.

i had chocolate craving tonight and i must admit i had an options indulgence hot chocolate (chocolate fudge) and it was only 1pp !!! and really helped with the chocolate craving ! .... and warmed me up cause i was freezing :)

i know this doesn't beat the real thing but if your getting low on pp's and need something then i would definitely recommend one ! :)

Iv been having oreo mini bites ... the ones that are a box of 6 i think and £1 at asda - 3pp per bag and i love them!!

Back