Chocolate bars ...

Galaxy snack size bars are 1PP each (24.5 grams) ... they come in a pack of 10, and you get 3 peices of choc in 1 bar .... l LOVE them :)

To be honest i thought it cant be right, so i calculated over and over lol and i still end up with 1 PP
here is the NI for 1, 24.5 g bar

protein .. 1.6
carbs ... 13.7
fat ... 8.0
fibre ... 0.4

That works out as 4. Sure reg bar is 7. .

N reg is 46g

Wow,how come i end up as 1 PP as mine? lol

I love galaxy wish it was one lol x

What calc u using? X

OK, hopefully my pic will show up lol
This is the info i am putting in, if they are comeing up as 4 for you, then what am i doing wrong? lol

choc.jpg

My downfall is a packet of revels all to myself. The 140th bag and I make it 19pp for the packet I think so I only take half as I find it hard to stay within my 29pp a day and 49 extra weekly. Does this sound right to anyone else?

zi-ann said:
This is the info i am putting in, if they are comeing up as 4 for you, then what am i doing wrong? lol

You need to input per 100g if you're gonna use the 24.5g portion box. Its taking what you've put in there as the 100g weight values and that's why a quarter of that is coming out at 1pp. Hope that helps x
Ripple snacksize are only 2pp though and yummy ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

zi-ann said:

Hmmm all the info seems right, that's odd!! What calc is that?

azwethinkweiz said:
You need to input per 100g if you're gonna use the 24.5g portion box. Its taking what you've put in there as the 100g weight and that's why a quarter of that is coming out at 1pp. Hope that helps x
Ripple snacksize are only 2pp though and yummy ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ahhh thats it! I was really confused for a minute there!

Any other choco ppl know ?

Any other choco ppl know ?

most shop sized ones are 6 or 7.

Galaxy is 7 but most dairy milks are 6.
malteaser bunnys are 4
magic stars 5
malteasers 5
galaxy bubbles 5
mars is 7 i tink?
aeros are 6

wat do u like hun?

Anything!