CHOCOLATE CRAVING

laurenphillips2012

i have recently started slimming world and have an immense nightly craving for chocolate. can anyone reccommend any low syn chocolate bars. or any chocolate recipes.

i have tried a few of the slimming world chocolate cakes but quite frankly they were revolting.

and also can i have chocolate every night as long as im within my daily sin allowance.

I tend to have a curly wurly for my chocolate fix for just 6 syns but I keep them in the freezer so it takes even longer to eat and so I feel like I've ate a lot more chocolate than I actually have!

Also do you like the Alpen light cereal bars? I buy the double chocolate or chocolate and fudge ones and I microwave them for a few seconds so they're all gooey and chocolatey and they feel naughty but you can have 2 as your healthy extra! :)

i normally use up healthy extra for bread at breakfast time. can i have a bit of chocolate every night. as long as within the syn values.? i saw somewhere that green and blacks chocolate bars are fairly low in syn value.

You can use every single syn every day on chocolate if you so wish. They are there to enjoy!

ohhhh thank god. as soon as the kids go to bed thats it, all i can think about is chocolate. now to find what is going to be the most safisfying. have you tried any of the slimming world cakes?

Yeah of course you can use your syns for choccie as long as you don't go over your allowance. Have a nosey through the syns section in your book (if you have the books) and see if there's any of your favs there. I've never tried slimming world cakes myself I just tend to stick to curly wurlys, fudges or jaffa cakes as they're only 2.5 syns

i wouldnt bother trying them either lol. by the time youve made them all and tested then then tipped them in the bin, you have waisted alot of money and have a sink load of washing up. in that case time for trip to the supermarket to stock up on a mini treats tin.

i just hope i can controll not eating the whole mulitpack. lol chocolate is my biggest downfall.

Hi there, I do the red and green plans so can have two heb a day. So I have porridge or one heb during the day then I always have my second heb as an Alpen Light choc n fudge, my fave with the rest of my milk allowance and a chocolate options (2 syns). Or you could have the Alpen lights as syns if you have used up your hebs. They are 3 syns each. Micado biscuits are lovely, half a syn each! Enjoy your choccy fix :)

oh i will. ive got a little list made up now of chocolate bars to get when i go shopping 2moro. my partner will be pleased that hel get an evening without looking at my sulky face and complaining that i need chocolate every time the adverts come on lol

Me too, need chocolate on an evening, new to SW so using a few syns for choc... Spent hour today sorting treats in cupboard, labelling up. I know sad but then both of us can see what each thing(treats only) is worth! So we have treat size crunchies 4, standard 9.5, dairy milk little bars 5.5, curlywurly 6, alpen light bars 3 and hifi light 3 and for a proper good day....double decker 14 only if the rest of the day has been amazing...will see if that happens. And yes must be the summer hols and have too much time on my hands.....

I love crunchies, I have some in at the mo but haven't had enough syns left yet for 1 x

curlywurly21 said:
Me too, need chocolate on an evening, new to SW so using a few syns for choc... Spent hour today sorting treats in cupboard, labelling up. I know sad but then both of us can see what each thing(treats only) is worth! So we have treat size crunchies 4, standard 9.5, dairy milk little bars 5.5, curlywurly 6, alpen light bars 3 and hifi light 3 and for a proper good day....double decker 14 only if the rest of the day has been amazing...will see if that happens. And yes must be the summer hols and have too much time on my hands.....

Also spent time checking bits and shocking myself ....a lovely bag of bits to share the high syn love in work, I'm sure my class will love them! ;)

Don't forget low calorie hot chocolate is only 2 syns, handy when you don't have many syns left.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

laurenphillips2012 said:
i have recently started slimming world and have an immense nightly craving for chocolate. can anyone reccommend any low syn chocolate bars. or any chocolate recipes.

i have tried a few of the slimming world chocolate cakes but quite frankly they were revolting.

and also can i have chocolate every night as long as im within my daily sin allowance.

Asda bubbly bites are 3 syns each, and you can get them in milk or white choc...think they are £1 for a bag of 15 x

I have curly wurlys, I love milky way bars too (the small ish single ones) they are about 5 syns. And little treat size Maltesers, that lot and jaffa cakes make up my treat tin :D

Back