Chocolate help

Neveragain

I have been resisting chocolate since I have started slimming world, options and the light chocolate mouse has been helping me so far.

But I'm starting to miss me sucking dairy milk or galaxy chocolate while watching emmerdale.

I have 10 syns a day, sometimes I'm under but never over and I am prepared to lose my 10 syns for that day on chocolate on the night.
Can anyone think of the top of the head which chocolate under 10 syns I can have.

Thanks xxx

A 40g Crunchie is 9.5
28g Curly Wurly 6
32g Cadbury Flake 8.5
27g Cadbury Fudge 6
42g bag of Minstrels 10.5
33g Galaxy Ripple 9
2 finger kitkats, any variety 5.5
37g bag Malteasers 9.5
26g MilkyWay 6
35g bag of Revels 8.5
40g tube Smarties 9
Walnut Whip 8.5
MilkyBar - 12.5g bar is 3.5, 25g bar is 7, 33g bar is 9

Treat size cadbury buttons are only 4.5 - I usually have a pack at the end of the day if i've been 100% and have enough syns left...I can make them last ages lol x

I became very much into Galaxy cookie b4 i started sw like i started buying the big bars for £1 and i'd be eating them like mini versions! So eating choc is something that has killed me, but i think it's mind over matter.. I do get the cravings but i now buy treat size bars and only have one to take the crave away.. I got tesco versions of milkyway 15 for £1 not bad 31/2 syns in them!.
Kitkats are good as u can eat the choc around them and then dip it in tea hahaha i'm weird! They are 51/2 syns too :) i aint seen a receipe for syn free choc but when i do ill be giving it a go hahaha x x

My fave is a multipack Twirl for 9 syns. Make sure its the multi pack one though as its slightly smaller than the normal single pack at 11.

the fun size packs of smarties (match box size) are 3.5 syns, i have a pack most days

Back