Chocolate Muller Lights

Shelle Belle

Does anyone know if Muller still make the chocolate muller lights. I used to love them but I can't seem to be able to find any anywhere. I used to buy the four pack. If they don't do them anymore is there anywhere else that make a similar yoghurt.??:)

I think those were a limited edition, I love that flavour. There is a recipe on here I think using options powder mixed into a yoghurt but havent tried it myself.

Hi

I remember emailing Muller last year sometime about these, they told me that they were not popular enough to keep producing them. Maybe we should get a petition together. I love these and they were my choccie fix, whenever i had a craving.
Nikki

ditto! I was only thinking this toda\y! they tasted like munch bunch from when i was little!"
x

oh god they were amazing. i liked the mr men chocolate yogurts too!

YUM! bring back munch bunch and mr men yoghurts!
I remember for my lunch EVERY day i had a peanut butter sandwich a packet of wotsits a breakaway and a choc munch bunch! And my parents wonder why i am fat???
x

I loved those chocolate ones. I have to make do with mixing cocoa powder and sweetener into plain yogurt.

I don't think the chocolate ones have been around for........... 3 years or so??

Everyone email Muller!!

hahahaha! I never even tried em :/

ill email too! x

Back