Chocolate on SW :)

Recently it's been the purple snack (5syns), but can't beat the curleywurley (6syns) straight from the fridge/freezer, it seems to last longer :D

Sent from my HTC One X+ using MiniMins.com mobile app

My addiction before I started was Galaxy Ripple. 8.5 syns for one. Not bad at all. Although I've only had 3 of them in the past 5 weeks. I'm afraid to buy a multi-pack though, if they are there I'll eat them all!

I buy a 6 pack of Freddos and have one each day. Fab for 5 syns and it means you have another 10 syns for other treats!

I have

finger of fudge or
thin dairy milk bar or
curly wurly or
aldi chewy bar in white choc

Im another Freddo girl but it has to come straight from the freezer, so much more satisfying and it lasts longer!! A caramel rocky is 5.5 syns i think? X

Curly Wurly without a shadow of a doubt! Started SW on Jan 1st, that's 223 days ago (I think!), and I'd safely say there has only been about 5/6 days in that time when I DIDN'T have a Curly Wurly! They are gorgeous out of the fridge.
Actually yesterday I had some of that Moser Roth Choc from Aldi, mint dark chocolate, small bar 25g and 7 syns, I think, really intense choc flavour - oh yummy! xxx

The aldi small,bars are divine i love The dark choc with orange

Curly Wurly without a shadow of a doubt! Started SW on Jan 1st, that's 223 days ago (I think!), and I'd safely say there has only been about 5/6 days in that time when I DIDN'T have a Curly Wurly! They are gorgeous out of the fridge.
Actually yesterday I had some of that Moser Roth Choc from Aldi, mint dark chocolate, small bar 25g and 7 syns, I think, really intense choc flavour - oh yummy! xxx

Amazing loss almost there now

Back