Chocolate philadelphia

[All you need is:
1 Egg per pancake ( or more depending how big you want)
2-3 Teaspoons sweetener (depending on own taste)
3-4 Drops of vanilla essence

First seperate the white from the yolk and put into separate bowls, Whisk the egg white until fluffy and add the sweetener, In the other bowl add the vanilla essence then fold the yolk into the egg white
Heat a frying pan with frylight, add the mix and spread as you would a normal pancake after a few mins flip over (But do be careful they are much more delicate than a regular pancake).
Then just top with whatever you fancy!!x

[All you need is:
1 Egg per pancake ( or more depending how big you want)
2-3 Teaspoons sweetener (depending on own taste)
3-4 Drops of vanilla essence

First seperate the white from the yolk and put into separate bowls, Whisk the egg white until fluffy and add the sweetener, In the other bowl add the vanilla essence then fold the yolk into the egg white
Heat a frying pan with frylight, add the mix and spread as you would a normal pancake after a few mins flip over (But do be careful they are much more delicate than a regular pancake).
Then just top with whatever you fancy!!x

Just made a MASSIVE one and topped with vanilla Muller and sliced banana, it's really good! Thank you! X:D

Im going shopping tomorrow and cannot WAIT to try it, i need a low syn chocolate fix!. Sounds like a good replacement for nutella/chocoate spread

I have a little pot of these delights spread on 2 Ryvitas for a snack in the evening & was thinking of ideas to cut down on the syns/save money.......so far I've come up with this idea (Im sure someone will have thought of it before me!), havent made it yet & will probably muck about with the quantities, but tonight it will be:

75g light Phili (HEXa) & 4 squares of melted Green & Blacks Dark Chocolate (20 cals per square = 1 Syn) & 1-2 tbsp sweetner....mix together & then this can then be spread on 4 Ryvitas!

Will report back later with the verdict...............delicious x

Tried this tonite on weight watchers wm toast hex and a banana....undecided if its worth syning for tho. Good if you do have chocolate cravings I guess but I personally don't think its very chocolate like tbh but I'm not a big cadburys fan, and I prefer white choc. Id defo stick to the little pots tho and not a tub...not as good value but stops you going crazy with it lol glad I tried it tho....now I'm on the hunt for those mint mullers lol

Find this quite rich so I mixed half quantities choc phili with phili light and it gives it more of a cheesecake taste. More for less syns.

Find this quite rich so I mixed half quantities choc phili with phili light and it gives it more of a cheesecake taste. More for less syns.

That's a very good idea :) On the Philedelphia website they also suggest mixing it with fat free yoghurt for a sort of ripple effect and pouring it over strawberries :) xx

ohhh this sounds like heaven!! Off to the shops i go!!

I *so* wouldn't be safe with a big tub of this. God bless mini tubs :D x

I've just bought the mini tubs of this from Asda and can't wait to try, I was dreading it would be too cheesy chocolate but sounds like its a little like nutella! On toast with a banana sounds lovely!! :D

i'm not too sure about it... I tried it on the Ryvita crackerbread and then tried it on its own. I loved it on its own but sure about the cracker.

But then again, I'm not a huge fan of chocolate spread.

I might try it on a pancake or something though.

Might be nice with mixed with quark and use it in the half syn swiss roll!

Back