Chocolate philadelphia

Just brought some in Morrison. Special offer at the moment the tub or the 4 x 30g pot is £1. They where a tester instore just tried it, its delicious. yummmmm.

I just bought these tonight, the mini tubs and I am so glad I bought the mini ones as they are lovely, just sitting with a spoon scraping away at the tub, making it last. I think at 4.5syns for the mini tubs it is well worth it :D

I had some of this the other night, warmed a small pot in microwave then had it with strawberries dipped in, was absolutely gorgeous!!:D

I am definitely going to be trying this today!!! Sounds lovely melted with a banana!!!!!

Spotted this today, half price in co op. I used to love just nutella on bread as a kid. So! bought a 400g wm loaf, divided the pot into 8 ( 2.8syns so counting as 3)

Yum yum yum!

I must be the only person to dislike this! It tasted really strange, I just couldn't get my head around it! Definitely not one I'll be having again!!! :D

Auburn said:
No Keeley, I'm with you, its nasty! Lol

I wasn't overly keen on it to begin with, but then I tried warming it in the microwave, and dipped strawberries in it-wow! It was lush x

had some for first time tonight, reminded me of the chocolate in those pots with the little breadsticks with them.. choc-dip i think they are callled . i couldn't eat too much of it, thought it was a bit sickly after i had finished the spoonfull

I tried this recently and hated it! Tasted nothing like chocolate to me and had a really strange taste to it! Surprised so many people love this!! Haha

You can definitely taste the cheese in it a little but it's still lovely! can make you feel a little sickly just after one spoonful though :)

must stop reading threads about chocolate! i actually have some of this in my fridge rite now.......XD

Back