Chocolate Philadelphia

acg200587

I just tried this yesterday and its lovely. Only 2 points for 2 tablespoons and makes a great sweet fix on toast for breakfast! I was unsure about it but it tastes very similar to nutella x

I agree it is nice.. i wos quite suprised wen i did try it as i thought cheese and chocolate wudnt b a gud combination i tried the smallest amount bcus wasnt sure on the points but i shall defitnaly b eatin it in future now that i kno its low in points

2tbsp's? Are you sure? The mini tubs are 2pp each and I'd say there's only 1 tbsp in those!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I have just added this to an egg white omelette and it tasted like a pancake with lower points I really enjoyed it (hubby's face was a picture u would think after 20yrs he would be used to my strange combo's lol)

I tried an egg white omelette this morning and used the chocolate Philly. Fabulous and does taste like your having a pancake. Highly recommend.

I use 3 medium egg whites and just cook them in a flatish bowl in the microwave. I then use half of the little tubs of choc philly. I place back in the microwave for about 30 secs to help spread. If I fancy a sweet treat later I make myself another one using the other half of the Philly. It's only 2 points. I use the whole pot when I want a really chocolaty treat.

I got dried egg white as didn't know what to go with the yolks but friend told mr just make scrambled egg for son with the yolks (he burns it off eating it I think hehe) glad u liked it means I not to weird :)

Really good idea. Must try this pancake thing! Yum! I have mine spread on a ww bagel in the morning. Delicious!

mmmm.. i bought this the other day for kids - il def be having more than a tea spoon next time!! mite try it on my ww cookies for supper with an optons hot choc :)

cori - where do u get dry egg whites? :)

In the bakery section at tesco, it's £1.49 for 6 packs each contain 2 egg whites. Not sure where it is in other stores but usually bakery/cooking section

Back