chocolate shake

it sure is - i think thats why i can stick to this diet I can have all the chocolate I want :) xx

do u put sweeteners in yours? x

ha. think it would make me sick. well, i know it would make me feel sick. it always has... when it's seemed like a good idea. usually after crimbo when the stuff is littered all over the house!!

abz xx

Its def my favourite shake!

ha. think it would make me sick. well, i know it would make me feel sick. it always has... when it's seemed like a good idea. usually after crimbo when the stuff is littered all over the house!!

abz xx
WHAT WOULD MAKE U SICK ABZ? AND WHAT IS LITTERED ALL OVER THE HOUSE?

On a hot day an Ice cold Strawberry shake for at noon having mucked the horses out! I usually have a ice cold chocolate shake after 9:00pm it's something I really look forward to!

does the choc shake taste like choc tetra?

i dont think ive ever had a plain choc one... i love my choc mint though! yum yum yum

I would say the chocolate shake tastes just like mcdonalds milkshake (without the 15 teaspoons of sugar apparently!) and the chocolate tetra tastes just like belgian chocolate - its stronger you know.

How are you doing Keeley? Do you still keep up with your blog? I couldnt seem to find it on your profile. Would love to hear how you're getting on, im getting to the end of my journey nearly now and its getting hard! x

hey unreal, well done on nearly completing your cd journey! be prepared though, the last part seems to be the hardest.

i have fallen to pieces since hitting my first goal and being 20lbs from goal... what a s0d huh?!?!

mmm maybe ill have a choc shake at lunch. you are right about tetras being quite rich. maybe ill prefer choc shake!

good luck with the last few (tricky) lbs and enjoy the indian!

Back