Chocolate shakes make me run!!

skinnyminnycoming

Hi all

Dont know if its just me, or if this happens to anyone else, but the chocolate sakes go through me like nothing I've ever known before!!

Literally minutes after having one I have to go to the loo. I dont get the 'bubbly tummy' feeling like I would if I was ill, I just know that I have to go.

Does this happen to anyone else??

Nope not me - sadly am the opposite even with taking the flapjacks and senokot :)

LOL ladies!!! Its only just started happening to me within the last cople of weeks. I even try to avoid taking them to work for lunch!!

What a result, I'm jealous. Unfortunately I at the opposite side of the tracks and Duolax has become my friend!!

I'm same, chocolate doesnt do it for me dulcolax neither. Keep on like this and its gonna be the senokot

Just a thought, now that no food is being consumed what is the average amount of time everyone goes to number 2 :eek:

Every day for me, but before LT it was morning time straight after my first hot coffee. Now it's around 11-11.30am. I never had a problem with number2s in my life except after giving birth to my son for a short while. My mum always jokes about the connection between my backside and the atomic clock.
x:family2:

About 10 minutes after consuming a chocolate LT shake!!!

no this doesnt happen to me although i wish it would.... i dont go unless i take senakot and then im in absolute agony when i do take them... theres got 2 be an easier way ......

I started to get a little 'bunged up' but Peppermint tea has sorted that out- very 'satisfying'! ahhhh

no probs with the choc shakes- they're the only ones I can stomach tbh

x

Funnily enough I was gonna ask the same question but I get it with all of them all my friends keep askin if i can poo hahaha and I reply "yep in fact its like water" so your not the only one! xxx

Back