chocolate shakes

Hala

I want to ask will you like chocolate shakes if you love chocolate??? and is it better hot or cold??? because I like the cappuccino one and now I want to try the chocolate one

They are like chocolate milk when they're mixed cold and like option hot chocolate when mixed warm. They aren't exactly like eating a bar of chocolate more like drinking chocolate. So if you like drinking chocolate or chocolate
milk you'll like them I think.

They are like chocolate milk when they're mixed cold and like option hot chocolate when mixed warm. They aren't exactly like eating a bar of chocolate more like drinking chocolate. So if you like drinking chocolate or chocolate
milk you'll like them I think.

thank you I'll try them starting next week :)

This may sound like a silly question but do you boil the water to make them hot or put them in the microwave when they have been mixed? Thanks

Hiya,
I've been told that you should just put them in the microwave - only a couple of the products can be mixed with boiling water (the tomato soup and possibly the rice pudding) but I think boiling water affects the nutritional value of everything else. Warm water or warming it up in the microwave should be fine :)
x

The water should be off the boil so hot but not boiling. Boil the kettle and then wait a few minutes before using it. Only t
Some of the products should be microwaved as if affects the nutrients. You shouldn't microwave anything other than the porridge and rice pudding. Xxx

Back