• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

chocolate shakes

Hala

S: 108.6kg C: 98.6kg G: 64kg BMI: 36.7 Loss: 10kg(9.19%)

Tiggemma

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb G: 9st0lb
They are like chocolate milk when they're mixed cold and like option hot chocolate when mixed warm. They aren't exactly like eating a bar of chocolate more like drinking chocolate. So if you like drinking chocolate or chocolate
milk you'll like them I think.

Hala

S: 108.6kg C: 98.6kg G: 64kg BMI: 36.7 Loss: 10kg(9.19%)
They are like chocolate milk when they're mixed cold and like option hot chocolate when mixed warm. They aren't exactly like eating a bar of chocolate more like drinking chocolate. So if you like drinking chocolate or chocolate
milk you'll like them I think.
thank you I'll try them starting next week :)

BW100

S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
This may sound like a silly question but do you boil the water to make them hot or put them in the microwave when they have been mixed? Thanks

Annigail

S: 15st10lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 1st2lb(7.27%)
Hiya,
I've been told that you should just put them in the microwave - only a couple of the products can be mixed with boiling water (the tomato soup and possibly the rice pudding) but I think boiling water affects the nutritional value of everything else. Warm water or warming it up in the microwave should be fine :)
x

Tiggemma

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb G: 9st0lb
The water should be off the boil so hot but not boiling. Boil the kettle and then wait a few minutes before using it. Only t
Some of the products should be microwaved as if affects the nutrients. You shouldn't microwave anything other than the porridge and rice pudding. Xxx