chocolate weetabix?

lucylupin

Are these still a HEX B plus 2 syns? I hope they are as i have a new box full in the cupboard!

Yes they are so enjoy!

PS Can you keep questions about healthy extras to the healthy extra sub-forum because poor Starlight is wearing her fingers to the bone moving threads :)

Yup :)

I LOVE the choc weetabix minis! But I can't be trusted, I have a real thing about cereal, I love it with or without milk & could eat it all day so I don't even have it in the house :(

Yes they are so enjoy!

PS Can you keep questions about healthy extras to the healthy extra sub-forum because poor Starlight is wearing her fingers to the bone moving threads :)

Thanks, sorry i didnt realise that there was one, i will look for it now

I've been trying to get hold of some chocolate weetabix for weeks but just can't find it anywhere! Not even the HUGE Asda near me stocks it. *sulks*

Heading to visit my parents for the weekend so will be hunting at their local supermarkets in the hope of finding some!

I've been trying to get hold of some chocolate weetabix for weeks but just can't find it anywhere! Not even the HUGE Asda near me stocks it. *sulks*

Heading to visit my parents for the weekend so will be hunting at their local supermarkets in the hope of finding some!

I saw it in Tesco on Tuesday but mine is the Tesco Extra.

I've tried my local Tesco, the huge Asda superstore, the big Morrisons near me... none of them have it :cry:

Am hoping the smaller supermarkets near my parents may, for some bizarre reason, stock it when the bigger ones don't seem to.

I bought some for the kids the other day but now I know they're only 2syns and AA heb I've had some for breakfast and they were delicious :)

I've tried my local Tesco, the huge Asda superstore, the big Morrisons near me... none of them have it :cry:

Am hoping the smaller supermarkets near my parents may, for some bizarre reason, stock it when the bigger ones don't seem to.

Have you tried Home Bargains, Poundland, those types of places? I found Choc Weetabix in Home Bargains at Christmastime, the box was in french, but its the same stuff :D

Incidentally, does anyone know if the Mini Weetabix with chocolate bits, is a HxB with syns too? Im happy to syn it, but would be useful to know..

Have you tried Home Bargains, Poundland, those types of places? I found Choc Weetabix in Home Bargains at Christmastime, the box was in french, but its the same stuff :D

I don't have any of those places near me unfortunately.

However, I do now have Chocolate Weetabix!! My beloved mum found me some for when I went to see them last weekend - both the Morrisons and Tesco near where they live stock them! Yay!

Then walked into my local Tesco store on Monday to find they have now started stocking them, bloody typical! But at least I now know I can get them. Tried them Sunday evening when I got back from visiting my parents and they are just gorgeous! A nice chocolate fix without too many syns or being too chocolatey!

So, glad that they are still a HExB + 2 syns, as I bought a box of 12 for a £1 in Tesco yesterday :)

Excited to try these :) got some being delivered from asda tomorrow :D

x

I have got some of the spoon size ones. Anyone know how many I can have for a hexb?

According to the latest issue of the SW mag, a 30g serving (or 14 minis) is a HEB on all plans.

pamsie said:
According to the latest issue of the SW mag, a 30g serving (or 14 minis) is a HEB on all plans.

I put 14 of my Sons mini in my bowl the other day, looked at them, tipped them back and reached for two big weetabix lol, 14 pfft!!!

Just to clarify - HExB + 2 syns for a serving of 2 of these, or 2 syns per Choc Weetabix?

Back