chocolate whip

Amanda105

Silver Member
I got a couple of these to try this week... But I can't find where it says how to make them... How much water, leave it to stand, in fridge out of fridge... Etc etc etc lol

So thought I'd ask the people in the know... You guys xx

Any body know ? Or do u not use these in maintenance ?

Add the contents of a sachet of Chocolate Whip to 250ml of cold skimmed milk (approx 8 fluid ozs) in a bowl and mix until smooth and creamy with an electric hand mixer.

If using an ordinary hand whisk, sprinkle the contents of the sachet slowly onto the milk whilst whisking.

Pour into a serving bowl and leave to set for 3-5 minutes.

Alternatively, use an electric blender/liquidiser.

The whip may be refrigerated (it will become thicker), but needs to be eaten within a few hours.

Source: Lipotrim Weight Management User Information.

Oh milk.... I'm not drinking milk, will it work with water ?

Thanks tho xx

Hi Hun I dont use them only like the bars :) But I found the recipe from my main bag!!

Add the contents of sachet to 250ml of cold skimmed milk in a bowl and mix until smooth and creamy with an electric hand mixer. If using an ordinary hand whisk , sprinkle the sachet slowly onto the milk whilst whisking.
Pour into a serving bowl and leave to set for 3-5 mins.
The whip may be refridgerated (it will becomer thicker) but needs to eaten within a few hours.

Hope this helps xxx

Ha ha go mini getting there before me :)

Now I feel stoopid, as I still can't find the instructions on my bag lol

Oh milk.... I'm not drinking milk, will it work with water ?

Thanks tho xx

You could try making it with water, you might need to use less water. Not sure how it will taste.

You will also have less calories.

Hiya. I didnt get a bag with my maintance products so assumed i should make then the same as my tfr products. Thank goodness for this post. I have been making then with water in my hand shaker but they r very frothy and creamy. Is chocolate the only ones that r made with milk or do yous have any advice for the orange, berry and soup?? R they ment to b made with water or milk??

See my reply to you in the refeed section :) x

Back