Chocolate whip

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
I am currently eating te chocolate whip for lunch and it was sooo good at first but now its sickening and im struggling to eat it lol!

Although i am feeling full :)

Where you been Chels? Been wondering about you the last few days. Are you doing OK on maintenance now? Good to see you back though!

Hiya chick!

Hmm... Ive been a bad girl eating chippies and loads of extra unessecary meals and have been to ashamed to log on!

But Its monday, and I am sticking to it from here on out!

Havent had any snack today and am using up my sachets as meal replacements to try and lose what I have gained!

How are you? xxx

I havent tried the chocolate whip one yet, even though I have about 7 in the cupboard.......haha.

I'm doing really well Chels, as you can see from my ticker. Only 4 weeks until refeed and I can't wait. Only 6 weeks to hols too. Woohoo!!

I know!! ahh! bet you cant wait! you've done so well though :)!!

I wish I was going on hols!

Have you got yourself lots of nice new holiday clothes or are you waiting?

its nice put faaaar to much lol!! xx

Got most of clothes already. Mainly size 14s too, which I'm really pleased about. Costing me a bomb to update my wardrobe. Bought a great jacket for myself from new look today size 14. Really need one.

Glad you're back on track today Chels, you've done so well up to now you don't want to go back to bad eating habits and waste all your hard work. Good luck with the new job tomorrow, you'll do great!

Come on Chels......you have come SO far, get your "healthy-eating" head back on, you know it makes sense!!!

Back