Chocolate

louizey

i cannot stop eating chocolate!!! not full bars or anything, just picking at it. doesnt help that i work for a company that supplies supernmarkets with chocolate laden treats, so their are ALWAYS cakes, biscuits, choco treats everywhere i turn. i actually tell my colleagues not to let me have anything, but i always do. zero willpower :(

it never used to bother me before SW, but because i know i shouldnt i feel like an addict. it hasnt affected my looses so far, as i have lost every week despite having a small bit of chocolate every day but i really need to get a grip.

arrrrgghhhhh!!!!!!

sorry - rant over :D

Oh I love chocolate but not sure I would want your job! Why don't you work out the syns for what you have luring around and work it into the plan. Maybe you will feel mire in control I know I did when so.do.r gave me a box of choc and u worked out how many I could have a day.

i do obv syn it, but id rather use my syns for other things, but cant coz i cant keep away from the stuff. i think i might actually start punishing myself when i fail. and i know one day it will screw up my losses, maybe thats what i need to get a kick up the bum!

If you are synning it then it shouldn't affect your loses. Don't be to hard on yourself enjoy the chocolate when you have it as you have decided to spend your syns in it. Think of it like money if I gave you s 100 pounds you would think about what you are going to do with it and it would be different to what I would chose. Remember it is you who are in control and choses how to spend your syns

If you're Synning it like you say you are then there is no reason to worry about screwing up or messing up your losses, that's what Syns are for.

If you cant stay away from it then its worth the syns imo. Punishing yourself for eating food seems a bit extreme. If you are too strict on yourself then you wont stick to the plan, I know from experience!

Are they the same bars/snacks every day? If it's something you can't reisst (and I'm the kind of person who knows theres choc under the stairs which talks to me!! hehe) then how about writing a list of the syn values for each ones then make sure you look at it BEFORE you eat it? Just thinking it might work if you are conscientiously thinking of the syns before you eat it then you may decide not to, or choose a lower syn one?

I'm a self confessed chocoholic mind you!!!

i cannot stop eating chocolate!!! not full bars or anything, just picking at it. doesnt help that i work for a company that supplies supernmarkets with chocolate laden treats, so their are ALWAYS cakes, biscuits, choco treats everywhere i turn. i actually tell my colleagues not to let me have anything, but i always do. zero willpower :(

it never used to bother me before SW, but because i know i shouldnt i feel like an addict. it hasnt affected my looses so far, as i have lost every week despite having a small bit of chocolate every day but i really need to get a grip.

arrrrgghhhhh!!!!!!

sorry - rant over :D

I hear you! Before SW chocolate didnt bother me, yeah, i liked it, but not that fussed. I once had a tin of chocolates in the car for about a month, didnt even think about eating them, now however.. if they are in reach i want them!

I love chocolate and would have some form of chocolate everyday! I have given it up for lent so now 'i can't have it' I find it easier. I'd either build it in to plan and syn it (before) or 'give it up' completely and that may stop you grazing on it ?

Why are you using words like 'fail' and 'punish' when you are eating within your syns? You've not failed! I have chocolate most days, just a little bit and as long as you stay in your syns it shouldn't affect anything - it hasn't for me.

Don't be so hard on yourself - there's nothing wrong with having a bit of chocolate x

Back