Cholestrol......

Lesley cw

Hi guys...i was just wondering what happens to your cholestrol..does it gone down much when your on CD...and has anyone tried the cholestrol testers that u can use at home ? thank you...

Do you know, I don't think I have ever had mine checked! I assumed it was ok as nothing was ever mentioned. I doubt that was the case when I was at my biggest though...hmmmm! I didn't know they had home kits for it either! I'm a great help aren't I!!! lol :) Hope you find your answers soon hun, Hugs x x x

I would have loved to have known what mine was before and now what it is after losing my weight. I must imagine it has an affect.

I'd be interested to know the answer to this as well. I don't know how long it takes for the body to adjust, but I would imagine that CD would help get cholestrol down to a normal/healthy level.

Mines was " 6 " three years ago...so i think when i have completed CD i will get it checked, if any one can help us on this please do..thanx..x

I've never done a home test, but I did have a couple done through the hospital.

The first was just before I started Cambridge. Result was 10.something. I had another 2 months into cambridge and it was down to 5.something :clap: My dr was gobsmacked!

I had a test done last year when they were doing my thyroid stuff. They did a full check up, cholestrol, white blood cells, platelets, everything. I'm going for a blood test tomorrow for much the same tests. When I get my results next week I'll ask what the two measurements were and see if 2 and a half stone has made any difference and let you know! I know it was fine before, but not what it actually was.

Back