CHOP MY HANDS OFF

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
I went downstairs.... went in the fridge... and picked up the half eaten massive bar of galaxy my mum has bought (yes, bacon sarnies and choccie in one day.. healthy eh?).....

Luckily... I put it back... and drank loadsa water... but shdnt of even touched it!!!!!!! :eek:

Hey you put it back - that's the important bit.

It's okay to touch...... just not eat! Worst thing is the temptation that you put yourself under though, I've started sniffing my sons meals .... and he's such a sweetheart he lets me!

Yum yum, galaxy is my Fav........Well done Claire for resisting.

How was your new consultant? I've not been on for a fews days so may have missed an update on another thread. Is she as nice and supportive in the flesh as she was on the phone? x

hahahaha!!! But the intention was there 2 eat it!!!!

It was very good of me to put it back :)

I am going to do my week's 1 and 2 homework in a bit :) we got given an index card each this week to write reasons 4 losing weight .... we gotta carry it around with us and when we get the urge... read it...

cos i only got 2 index cards... i done a rough copy on a post-it and i really think it works!! :D

Yum yum, galaxy is my Fav........Well done Claire for resisting.

How was your new consultant? I've not been on for a fews days so may have missed an update on another thread. Is she as nice and supportive in the flesh as she was on the phone? x

she is really lovely - its like she cant do enough for anyone... i really feel like i can call her at any time or email her or whatever... it was really nice, the session... all the girls seem lovely :) xx

Oh brilliant, dead please for you, she sounds great. x

I like the index card idea - good to have something to carry around with you.

Sounds like you've got a good one there Claire :)

Well done Claire. See, you do have the willpower. We have a ritual at work. When they have something nice and naughty (cakes, cookies....) they eat and I have a sniff! And it's worked!

xx

haha, you have a sniff!! You lot just want to punish urself!! I suppose it helps when someone else is cooking unhealthy food though because when I see it being cooked it puts me off cos I can see all the fat... but before its cooked it seems like a gr8 idea!! ... If its not 4 sumone else, once ive started cooking it.... well, I might aswell eat it!

I just think I've enjoyed the smell when they're eating the calories!

You put it back, that's amazing!!

What's all this 'shouldn't' have picked it up? Is that yer adult state talking? :whoopass:

I think rather than beat yourself up about it, why don't you look at the thoughts behind it? What made you pick it up? What did you draw on to enable you to resist? Knowing HOW you resisted will help you resist again in the future.

Happy to announce it was still in the fridge when I went for a look this morning........

and mum ate it this afternoon :)

She will be needing LL soon !!! haha!! XX

Well done Claire. See, you do have the willpower. We have a ritual at work. When they have something nice and naughty (cakes, cookies....) they eat and I have a sniff! And it's worked!

xx

I'm exactly the same!!! I sniff everything!!! and it really helps, my family all laugh at me cos I always ask to sniff their nice food and always sniff the peanut butter....bit crazy really but whatever helps you through it

Yep, I've become a sniffer too ---- can manage their mealtimes as long as I get a good sniff -- they're on curry tonight so I'll enjoy that :D

You are a saint Claire I dont think I could of put it back. well done;)

Back