ProPoints My diary....

Boribabes

Hiya!!! So I have lost a total of 3.5 stone since march/ April through being v strict with myself eating around 1200 - 1400 calories a day plus spinning 5+ times a week. Since getting to 14 stone I have relaxed and drank more wine and eaten takeaways if I fancy one, although this hasn't got out of control, I have stopped in my tracks and maintained for over a month now. So, I'm thinking I'm not longer in a rush as I feel quite healthy at the moment but my goals of 12 stone is still a distance away and maybe I should embark on a more enjoyable diet. So here is my new ww plan beginning today through trial and error. I will post all updates, feelings etc. and please feel free to comment to me.. Lets do this together x x x

first day today...

Breakfast
2 x oat so simple made with water 6pp
banana 0pp

Lunch
wrap 3pp
tuna 1pp
lighter mayo 3pp
lettuce 0pp
aero mousse 3pp

Dinner
covent garden minestrone soup 600g 6pp
carrots and green beans steamed 0pp
bistro gravy 2pp
treat sized caramel 2pp

snacks
melon 0pp
galaxy hot chocolate sachet 1pp
1 x weetabix 1pp

milk
around 1/2pint 3pp

Total: 31pp

This seemed like a lot of food to me but I really enjoyed enjoying it and I am under my daily allowance by 4pp. Should I be eating all the points?? I don't want to out on weight in the first week bearing in mind I haven't really been eating this much on a daily basis. My biggest meal of the day is always breakfast, 2 portions of porridge may sound excessive but it keeps me full till give 1pm which is amazing for concentration at work. I just make it with water and 2 portions is still about a quarter calorie wise of a large bowl of cereal. I know my dinner is really weird as well but I had the veggies to begin as I was hungry waiting for my mum to come home for tea but she ended up in a wine bar so I went on to have the soup!!!

Food sounds yummy. If I was you id eat all my dailies because your body needs it and if you don't eat them all your body will store fat. If you are full and have only 1 or 2pp left thats grand but no more than that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

More is more!!! I won't complain anyway lol

No you're right. I am finding this really easy. Thanks for subscribing ladies, I will update every day. A inspirational motto a girl at the gym told me is "don't give up what you want most, for what you want now" it is so fitting to many things! I am going out early tonight, eating before I go but no idea how much wine I'm gonna drink so update to come tomorrow. Have a great weekend. X x

Thats a good motto.
Good plan to eat before you head out.Enjoy your wine hun looking forward to hearing how you got on

So.. This is what happened yesterday..

Breakfast
orange juice 100ml 1pp
diet lemonade 0pp
alpen porridge sachet made with water 4pp
oat so simple sachet made with water and splash of milk 4pp

lunch
covent garden broccoli and Stilton 6pp

dinner
baked salmon 6pp
green veg 0pp
new potatoes 150g 3pp
lighter mayo 1pp
aero mousse 3pp

Skimmed milk 1/4 1pp

and then I went out.......
one bottle of Sauvignon 18pp
one large glass Sauvignon 6pp
one med glass Sauvignon 5pp

i got home and ate some green veg and bistro gravy 1pp
and then ate NINE treat sized choc bars (I am so ashamed) 18pp

dailys 34/34
weeklys 48/49

oops!!! Why does wine have to count as points???? I'd be fine if it wasn't for the wine and chocolate!! Problem is I could rectify this by eating like a saint in the week (which I usually do) but today I have booked a "French Sunday lunch" and the menu is:

box baked bBrie
sweetcorn and rosemary ssoup
braised bbeef
frangipane tart

the menu is set and you need to pre booked like a month in advance if you want to attend, so as it has been planned I am going. But I am gonna enjoy myself and try not to think about the points. Weigh in is next sat as due to work that is the next time I can go so hopefully it will balance out with 5 days of eating super good and lots of spin classes I think!!! Argh, please don't unsubscribe guys I promise to get on the straight and narrow haha. Not even gonna estimate points for today,. You've seen the menu, lets not go there!!! Plus we are taking 2 x bottles of cava :/ btw sorry for any typing/ grammar errors, my ipad is going a bit crazy in the text box for some reason. I will post again mon eve with another update x x x

Oh and I know this is probs real bad from the dentist perspective but I always have a orange juice w/bits and diet lemonade with breakfast.. This means I can still have a large glass of juice but I only fill the glass with maybe a 5th of orange juice which means less cals/points

ahhhh never mind ay!! enjoy it n gt bk on the wagon tomorrow!!
thats strange because my iphone was throwing a wobbly in the txt box too last night! typing things i didnt want!

I am confident I will still lose this week anyway as I go to the gym loads! I will refuse the cheese board though and eat no dinner haha.. It seems a bit better now but text box was being crazy this morn!! Well update tomorrow with any damage/ good my weekend has done to weight! Have a good day x x

Hiya! Ok back on the wagon today! I need to stop drinking because I just lose any form of diet consciousness when drunk and it is not good news lol. So I work quite a lot and live alone so eat loads of ready meals (I know, naughty) but found out today m&s count on us and other supermarket diet meals have the points on the back which is super useful I think.

Heres my diary today, I'm full now so probs won't eat any more but will update if I do as have lots of points left...

breakfast
100ml tropicana w/bits and diet lemonade 1pp
caramel oat so simple x 2 made with water and a splash of milk 7pp
banana 0pp

Snack
Special K double chocolate cereal bar 2pp

lunch
count on us chicken chow mein 7pp
brocolli 0pp
treat sized flake 2pp

dinner
Sainsburys be good to yourself Mediterranean veg pasta 9pp

Total points 28/34pp
i can't believe how much I've eaten for point allowance.. I could have three more treat size choc bars to use the rest but there is no point in eating for the sake of it yknow?? Might have a glass of wine instead ;)

Went to bed with a hot chocolate and a treat sized crunchie 3pp so 31/34pp

Yea im the same with drink and I do be going mad the next day that I ate so much.
Food yesterday sounded fab. God didn't know that m&s have the pp on the back thats very handy to know. Thanks for the tip

Hi Lula xx nice to see you here!!

Everton.. It's soo useful and not limited to m&s, most supermarkets do it I've found. I am also now getting used to eating all this food!!

Weight has settled after my indulgent weekend and at the moment I am 2lb lighter than last weds so I'm ok with that! Tonight I am making a ww chili for tomorrow's dinner, will post recipe tomorrow and a pic if I can work out how to.

Spent all my points today so gonna update this now as wont eat anymore today.

breakfast

2 x oat so simple golden syrup sachets made with water 8pp
100ml tropicana w/bits and diet lemonade 1pp
splash skimmed milk 1pp

lunch

tuna lettuce wrap w/ lighter mayo 8pp
aero mousse 3pp

dinner

asda kids spaghetti 9pp (worked out using calculator)
mixed veg 0pp

snacks

vanilla cherry muller light 2pp
1 x roses chocolate 1pp
40 cal hot chocolate 1pp

34/34

have a good eve x x x

I use a small can.. Think they're 60g in brine. Perfect portion for sandwich or wrap xx

Here is my chilli recipe... 16pp for the whole lot!

Spray light
3 x cloves garlic 0pp
2 onion 0pp
200g quorn (would have used 300g but I only had 200g left) 6pp
3 peppers (I used pack of 3: red, orange and green 0pp
punnet mushrooms 0pp
2 stalks ccelery 0pp
1 x kidney beans in chilli 10pp
2 x chopped toms w/hherbs 0pp
tom purée 0pp
chilli powder hhot 0pp
celery salt 0pp
dash Worcester sauce 0pp

whole lot for 16pp, enough for 2 with lots of leftovers!

i used 8 sprays of spray light, browned chopped garlic cloves and softened chopped onions. Then I added the rest of the chopped veg, stirred through until warm. At which point I added the kidney beans and chopped tomatoes. Added salt, pepper, celery salt, dash of Worcester sauce and chilli powder to taste. Left to simmer for a couple of hours and then stored in fridge overnight for dinner this evening. Super simple, filling and cheap. It's not a recipe I always follow but has worked out spot on and actually is probably the base of any other chilli I've made before.... They aren't easy to get wrong to be honest!!

I always use quorn in chillis, it is cheaper, healthier and points are only 3pp per 100g. I think it is only a texture in something as dense as chilli and I prefer it as I know exactly what it is. I would opt to use it in spag Bol etc too definitely.

16pp for the whole lot means I don't feel bad about having seconds. I am gonna serve it with a iceberg lettuce salad, ww creme Fraiche (1pp per serving) and chopped coriander. Don't feel like I need the rice to be honest and don't have the points to allow the privilege anyway!!

Heres my diary for today:

bfast

2 oat so simple made with water and one banana 8pp
tropicana and diet lemonade 1pp

lunch

tuna mayo, lettuce wrap 8pp
fat free Greek yoghurt and honey 2pp

snacks

2 Cadbury treatsize 4pp
melon slices 0pp

dinner

half of the above chilli 8pp
iceburg lettuce salad 0pp
ww creme Fraiche 1pp

32/34

No plans to use the other pp right now but may change my mind after dinner (most likely) and so will update if that's the case tonight. Xxx

Back