ProPoints My diary....

The chilli sounds lovely - was it from a WW mag or is it your own recipe - if so how do you work out the PP?

many thanks - your diary is very encouraging and just what i need to do to start all over again!
x

Hey!! No worries. I have recently lost over 3 stone through 1200 cal diet over several months but now the bulk has gone I'm happy to do the rest slowly and sensibly! It is hard but this way is def the best as a little bit co what you fancy is ok!! I eat my biggest meal at breakfast every day it stops me from snacking and keeps me really alert at work which is the most important thing.
The chilli is my own recipe, all ingredients except for kidney beans and quorn have 0pp as they are veg/spices. I weighed the mince and saw in the book I got at the meeting that 100g = 3pp the weight of my quorn was 200g and I so I just timed by 2. I looked up how many pro points in a can of the kidney beans I was using and it was 10pp so with the free veg, the whole lot came to 16pp which I will be sharing with my mum for tea. The chilli took no time at all to prepare and I am really looking forward to having it for dinner. I only cook properly once or twice a week. Next week I am going to try making a ww curry. I don't feel like I need the rice on the side but maybe that is because I have been so strict with myself on the diet I was on previous to this?? Thanks for the kind words anyway and let me know how you are getting on x x x ps. I am a total one trick pony with my breakfast and lunch, so sorry if those updates are slightly boring and repetitive!!

aint it funny how wem all dif i do without bfast because i dont need it i gt pekish around half 10 ( school break time) and i have a piece of fruit then go til half 12 which is lunch!
if i do have bfast i gt hungrier thruout the day!!!
so id rather not waste points

ur chilli sounds lush

i learnt how to make the tastiest spag bol from my mum and its not that many points either and takes no time at all!
another reason why cooking from scratch is good ;) x

Use them or lose them as they say. Chilli sounds fab I use quorn aswell cuz iv an intolerance to beef I find the quorn great in saucy dishes and ya cant tell the difference

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What's the recipe for the spag Bol?? Chili is so yum and filling. Gonna try a ww friendly curry next week.

Heres my diary for the day

breakfast

orange juice 100ml and diet lemonade 1pp
bigger bowl oat so simple golden syrup w/ water 6pp
banana 0pp

snack - snack a jacks (bag) 3pp

lunch

tuna lighter mayo and lettuce wrap 8pp
3 x treat size chocolate bars 6pp

snack - banana 0pp

dinner

0 point soup made with celery, leek, carrot, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, garlic, celery salt and salt and pepper 0pp
fruit salad made from melon, strawberries, peach, blueberries and pineapple 0pp

milk 1/4 pint 1pp
2 tsp sugar 1pp

26/34 felt a bit had about snacking all day so had 0 point dinner. Must have been bored at work ;)

I can't remember what u had in Fri but it was within points allowance. On sat was weigh in and I was -3lb my mum stayed the same in her first week, she has the lowest amount of points.. 26. Does anyone have any tips for her?? Here is my diary for Saturday (I grazed all day)

breakfast:

banana
ww toffee chocolate mars thing 2pp

lunch
mini light babybel 1pp
sainsburys be good to yourself Mediterranean veg lasagne 8pp
veg 0pp
instant whip 2pp

dinner
covent garden minestrone soup 6pp
pitta 4pp
fruit salad

Snacks
1 large glass oyster bay 5pp?
snack a jacks caramel 3pp
a few Special K crisps 1pp
Light hot chocolate 1pp

33/34 feel like I ate loads and almost guilty but scales are minus a further 2lb from weigh in yesterday! Love ww it really is about portion size and having just a little of what you fancy. Gonna make ww 2 point veg curry tonight serve with salad and a ww nan bread, will post recipe later! Xxx

Today's diary

breakfast

2 x packets nutrigrain breakfast biscuits - 10pp

lunch

bgger bowl oat so simple syrup made with water and splash of milk and banana - 6pp
tropicana and diet lemonade 1pp

dinner

ww veggie curry recipe 2pp
ww naan bread 4pp
salad 0pp
treat size caramel - 2pp

25/34

probably going to drink a bottle of wine too so that's 18pp out my weeklys!!!

Yeah I drank a bottle of Sauvignon last night but I didn't make any poor choices afterwards food wise, in fact I didn't snack at all :)

todays diary:

Breakfast
bigger oat so simple syrup made w water, banana and a splash of milk 6pp

Snack
slice of Victoria sponge (going round the office) 6pp

lunch
tuna w lighter mayo and lettuce wrap 8pp
fat free Greek yoghurt and honey 2pp
2 x treat size choc 4pp

dinner
ww veg curry 2pp
steamed veg 0pp
melon and grapes 0pp

28/34 daily

33/49 weeklys (due to last night vino)

tried to eat a v healthy dinner coz of the cake I had earlier and felt bad about the choc even though it was well within allowance. Tomorrow I am going to wagamamas for tea, I always have saien soba noodle soup which is really healthy as its packed with veg and no meat but ww online says it is 20pp! So I am not gonna snack or have any yoghurts tomorrow. Gonna have my usual breakfast as it keeps me going till 1 or 2 and then I'm just gonna hve covent garden soup and fruit for lunch.

Today's diary.

Bigger oat so simple syrup w/ banana and splash of milk 6pp

tuna mayo lettuce wrap 8pp
0% Greek yoghurt 2pp
4 treat size choc (oops) 8pp

banana

ww chop suey (found in freezer section) 5pp
veg 0pp
sugar free jelly 0pp

29/34 despite the choc binge still well within limit. Plus burnt 350 cals at spin tonight :)

What I ate yesterday

Large oat so simple syrup with splash skimmed milk and banana 6pp
100ml tropicana w diet lemonade 1 pp

M&s spicy lentl soup 10pp
tropical fruit salad 0pp

nesquik cake bar 3pp
babybel light x 2 2pp

i went to browns for dinner and had
chicken ceaser salad w dressing on side (used tiniest bit) 10pp???
pineapple carpaccio 0pp
half a bottle of Sauvignon 9pp

34/34 daily 24/49 weekly

i only use weekly points for wine... Happy to be good on menu choices whilst eating out but need wine to compensate!!! Going out for a friends birthday tonight to a restaurant famous for their gourmet burgers.. I have already told everyone in the party when they've asked me what I'm having that I am gonna eat a salad so even if I fancy a burger I don't want them thinking she's lost her will power, so I'm having a salad whether I like it or not! I've found that telling people what I'm doing n this journey has really helped because if I do cave at any point I am not only letting myself down yknow. Have a good weekend anyway x

Back