Christina's 110lb challenge diary

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1416591119.794721.jpg

Here's my yummy dinner :) first ever risotto

Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 3stone 9lbs

Been having a rough couple days

Started new job and feeling poorly I'm just drained! Stuck to plan as best I could but went over syns last nite :(

Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 3stone 9lbs

Aww hun, i hope you start to feel better soon, i no how you feel, im in a new job aswell and everything is just overwhelming. Hope u have a fab day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou I was amazed, I guess my few days success express paid off :) nearly fell off the scales

Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 3stone 11.5 pounds

Lost 1.5 today which I'm so happy with considering the bad things Iv had over weekend etc! Just need 1 pound next week for my 4st award :)

Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 3stone 13 pounds

Well done on the loss hun, hope things start to look up for you soon xxx

Thanku :) I'm starting to feel better now, back on focus this week, going to try add in a couple days success express, want that 1 pound next week :)

Thanku :) I'm starting to feel better now, back on focus this week, going to try add in a couple days success express, want that 1 pound next week :) Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 3stone 13 pounds

Glad your feeling better, i might sound silly but is success express when you eat more veggies? Im sure you'll get that pound, youve been getting great losses each week. Xxx

Yeah where u normally have 1/3 super free and 2/3 free u turn it round so u have 2/3sfree and 1/3 free u snack on sfree only and u have 2hexb's and 1 or 2 hexb's (I think lol)

It gives brill losses, gives a lil boost

Yeah where u normally have 1/3 super free and 2/3 free u turn it round so u have 2/3sfree and 1/3 free u snack on sfree only and u have 2hexb's and 1 or 2 hexb's (I think lol) It gives brill losses, gives a lil boost Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 3stone 13 pounds

Ohhhh sounds really healthy and interesting though. Im thinking about following slimming world, im maintaining my weight and wouldnt no where to start lol. Hope all is well xx

Slimming world is brilliant, there so much variety, u never need to go hungry and u get amazing results

Slimming world is brilliant, there so much variety, u never need to go hungry and u get amazing results Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 3stone 13 pounds

U make it sound really good. Im going to give it a go xx

Back