Christina's 110lb challenge diary

Wow your looking fab!! Youve done really well... I can see such a massive difference. Well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope all is good with you hun, starting my slimming world type menu tomorrow lol. So excited. Xxx

Hey yeah not bad, not really kept track of things this week so not expecting anything great tomorrow

How's it going?

Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 4 stone 1.5 pounds

Hey yeah not bad, not really kept track of things this week so not expecting anything great tomorrow How's it going? Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 4 stone 1.5 pounds

Aww this happens sometimes but atleast your consicious of it.

Im not too bad thanks, hardly been eating as so busy at work but im working on it.

Come on tell me how weigh in went hun? Xxx

I stayed the same which I was happy with but really struggling at the moment I just ain't got my head in it :(

Not updated much, but had a half pound gain 2 weeks ago and 2 pound gain this week but I'm not too bothered I'm back on plan today and aiming for as close to 5 pounds next week as I can get :)

Not updated much, but had a half pound gain 2 weeks ago and 2 pound gain this week but I'm not too bothered I'm back on plan today and aiming for as close to 5 pounds next week as I can get :) Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 4 stone 1.5 pounds
I'd be happy with 2.5 !! Mine was way more!!

Yeah I was happy with it, I'm back on plan now for first time in couple weeks so hoping for a big loss next week

Yes it was pretty good how was urs?

Yes I was fine with that haha

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420366166.877604.jpg
French toast with bananas and cinnamon
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420366223.319882.jpg
Extra East sp chicken curry with broccoli and green beans
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420366257.603948.jpg
Chicken Kiev (Sooo yummy)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420366293.837995.jpg
Breakfast hash with poached egg

Omg you have me here hungry lol. Absolutely lush! Glad your back here posting hun. Glad u had a good xmas, i did too xxx

Only gone and lost 5 pounds this morning very happy with that

Only gone and lost 5 pounds this morning very happy with that Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 4 stone 1.5 pounds

That's awesome well done sweet x

Not brilliant life went pear shaped so put a stone back on, am starting fresh on sun and my fella is gonna.do it too so getting all the goodies out of house xx you have done really well tjo

Aww bless you, yeah sometimes that happens, Iv been very up and down past few weeks this was my first loss in 3 weeks, it's choosing I not give up that matters

Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 4 stone 4 pounds

Back