Christine's weigh In

Christine456

well its my 7th weigh in today, Im hoping ive reached my goal weight loss of 2st - watch this space!!! :eek:

well 3.5lbs gone this week, just 1lb of my goal weight to go, so next week should do it and then I will do the refeed the week after, all in all Ive lost exactly 2st so far waaaaayheyyyyy, so pleased and its only taken me 6 weeks and 5 days to do that so far!!

Come on lipotrimmers, you can do this!!! :) xx

Congratulations!!!!! Love reading your posts as I'm looking to do 8 weeks and lose about the same. You give me hope and keep me on the straight and narrow. Big celebratory hug :bighug::553::bighug:

Aww fabulous loss :) .. really hope you get the 1lb next week and i;m sure you will but well done on your loss this week x

Well done Christine, congratulations and roll on next week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks a lot girlies, Im so so pleased, proud and happy with myself and totally amazed that I have done this. Im still totally in the "zone" and will not be defeated!!

I was a tight size 16 but now Im a 10-12, ive never been a size 10 in my entire adult life woop!!

The support on this forum to speer you on is truly fantastic for that I thank you all :) xx

Well done that is brilliant size 10 im drooling at the thought of it :) delighted for you :) x

Well done on your weight loss! Tried a size 10 jeans at New Look but I could only get 1 leg in and only up to half of the trousers! Am gonna go to Next to try their size 10 as I varies quite a lot per store... x

Well Ive been for my final TFR weigh in this morning and I have lost another 4lbs this week which now makes me 10st 3lbs, which would mean that I have lost 2st 5lbs (33lbs) in 7 weeks and 5 days woop, majorly proud of myself :eek:)))) 65kg's now instead of 79.9 :eek:))))

I, starting my refeed today. Ive been shopping for FOOD which was a little strange cos its been that long since I did that hahaha, but wow, how I have changed, looking at all the fat content etc on each and every label!! after this weeks refeed Im planning my food will be a low carb high protein way of eating - anyway, good luck to you all, you can do this and get to were I am today!!! I will be sticking around here to offer support if I can!! :eek:)))) xx

:553:WELL DONE CHRISTINE:553:

Well done Christine. Please do a refeed thread with what u eat (if uv not already done so) as it'll help us loads.

Really well done I hope I can do it as quickly as u. My target is 10st so i think at 10.3 I'll be refeeding!

Xx

thanks so much everyone!! I feel great but still amazed about the weight I have lost in such a short time!!

I have created a refeed thread in the refeed forum.

Keep motivated everyone, you can do this!!! x

Back