CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

Hey im startin lipotrim tmr ... well hoping too .. do u have to stay on it for life ? and is it good ? how much weightloss can u expect to lose a week ?? thanks :)

im in! want to lose at least 2 stone before xmas. hopefully 3 if i can manage it. btw love the new hair to be deezer xx

i really need all the support i can grt and i'm glad i found this site ... ive tries every other diet out there so im hopin this one will work .. u guys are doing all so brilliantly well done :)

I hope I can join into guys. I am SSing (on NewYou plan)...did LT before and loved this forum....My goal is 40lbs.....I am so excited. I have joined a Little Black Dress Challenge at my local little gym too for a bit of extra toning so I have no excuses!!!!

Well done Deezer.....

Hey im startin lipotrim tmr ... well hoping too .. do u have to stay on it for life ? and is it good ? how much weightloss can u expect to lose a week ?? thanks :)

I think you have to change your habits for life... but not necessarily stay on LT. Its ace though.... you have to do 100% though hun!!! Good luck!!!

Oh, I love a challenge. I've lots to lose :sigh: and 6 stone is realistic if I stay 100% (which this forum is helping me do).

My treat will have to be dinner at the work xmas do and at my sister's house. I'll have to buy a whole new wardrobe anyway, as nothing'll fit me!

Oh, I love a challenge. I've lots to lose :sigh: and 6 stone is realistic if I stay 100% (which this forum is helping me do).

My treat will have to be dinner at the work xmas do and at my sister's house. I'll have to buy a whole new wardrobe anyway, as nothing'll fit me!

That's brilliant hun!!!

We can do this folks!!! X

Cherrygem!!! LOVE IT!!!! SEXY BACK!! Well my aim is 3 stone off between now and the start of Dec. If I do it I shall be shaking my considerably smaller ass in a pair of diesel Jeans and tight wee vest top showing of my spray tan and fluttering my eyelash extensions!! Going to need a lottery win for all the things I have planned when i get skinny lol!!!!!

I'm in too! I want to lose 4 stone hopefully by the week before Christmas. Then my pressie will be a gorgeous dinner made by my Mum. Yum yum! Mouth is watering just thinking about it! Good luck everyone! Xxx

Erm...will probably need some new clothes by then if I meet my goal hehe best get saving up hadn't I? Xxx

id like to loose 3st and my prize is a Lipsy dress for the xmas party whoop whoop Oh and pair of River Island skinny jean as ive never been able to fit into them since i was 15 lol.

i'd LOVE to be able to shop in lipsy i've always found that 'skinny girl shops' always have narrower doors and i cant get in without feeling like everyone is looking at me thinking 'haha whats that fattie doing in here' then i always go over to the sales girl and say i'm buying something for my skinny sister! and yes they are my exact words to her!:cry: i think i'd faint if i could buy and fit into a dress from there!:8855:

Hi
I am in and aiming to lose 30 lbs by then.
:D:D
if i have missed anyone, just add your name and goal and copy and paste.
:)

deezer : 42 lbs to go
cherrygem : 56 lbs to go
chunkychops :28 lbs to go
shivie : 27 lbs to go
gillyella : 42 lbs to go
miss pollyanna : 42 lbs to go
meggyjill : 42 lbs to go
lucy jucie : 42 lbs to go
lucinda : 28 lbs to go
bea : 40 lbs to go
lipotrim-boy : 84 lbs to go
poppylu : 42 lbs to go
pamdev : 42 lbs to go
twinklecheeks : 56 lbs to go
V : 32 lbs to go

Last edited:
Welcome to the Chrimbo Challenge V12345! Thanks for doing out that list! Wonder if we could add a new ticker to our signatures to follow each other's progress?? x

oooh....golly....im so exited now....I want all the stuff everyone else wants as well as my own lol x Keep shaking luvlies! x

I am so in!!!! I LOVE this challenge! I would be over the bloody moon if I could lose 36lbs by Christmas and fit into the most gorgeous Christmas outfit ever (funded by my boyfriend who has promised!) That is more lbs than my goal but I think I can do it! I've been 100% and am on day 5 so bring it on :-D

The treat to myself if I could manage it is to have hair extensions put back in and give myself a lovely makeover like you Deezer! Will dye my gorgeous new long locks! Need to acheive first though!

Back