CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

The treat to myself if I could manage it is to have hair extensions put back in and give myself a lovely makeover like you Deezer! Will dye my gorgeous new long locks! Need to acheive first though!

Hair extensions Honey I love them and had the lot full on like Diana Ross to the sexy dominatrix high ponytail look and when I am fat like now(soon to be thin) I take the lot out and pull my hair back boring.
So I'm gonna have extensions/weave which will look great with a fitted evening dress I am going to get to wear for my wedding anniversary & birthday in December :D

Ooooh sounds gorgeous! I am exactly the same hun. When I felt my absolute best I had bright red hair with a full head of bonded extensions! Now I am fat and frumpy I do not make an effort with my appearance and have shoulder length plain hair that is ALWAYS tied back. When I get my sexy new body I am going for weaves and I'm going to show them off! You guys have made me really excited and put me in a really determined and happy mood today! THANK YOU! :-D xxxx

Deezer, was looking at your signature and thinking perhaps we should all put on mini-xmas goals on our sigs? I'm gonna (right now).

Deezer count me in. looking for 3 stone also, my present to myself is to go back to the consultant to get my boob reduction done but my BMI needs to be under 35, I think 3 stone should get me back on his list if my calcs are correct:)

Deezer count me in. looking for 3 stone also, my present to myself is to go back to the consultant to get my boob reduction done but my BMI needs to be under 35, I think 3 stone should get me back on his list if my calcs are correct:)
Good luck hun!!! : )

This thread is seeing a lot of action! Love it

Feel like a kid looking forward to Santa!!! Ooooooooooh the excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done deezer, its fantastic that your straight back on it i know it can be hard after a break xx

I'm in too! Sooo excited, I'd love to lose another 2 stone by Christmas, which would get me in the 11's. My pressie?? A whole day of pampering at the local beauticians. Bring it on! ;)

Oh You is going to look soo good with that hair. B December I would love to loose 3 stone but probably 2 more realistic and it will be clothes and hair cut.

Ooooh no!!! Got a lot to lose before I think about that! Was just thinking of doing the last bit via maint after xmas! Well... I hope its a 'last bit'

I just cant beleive christmas is soooo near, count me in. hopefully by then i will have lost at least 3stone and look at least presentable in a dress and get out of jeans for a change.

loving all the xmas tickers xx

Back