CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

Yes that is weird about this diet. Above 4 pounds is expected. Less than that and I feel on a downer. Y??? When I did weight watchers I would have been over the moon with 2,3 lbs

I blame the first week! Lol. After loosing such a lot right from the start we set our expectations high. I wanted to give up after only loosing 2lbs last week! So silly. Xx

Emma-Jayne said:
I blame the first week! Lol. After loosing such a lot right from the start we set our expectations high. I wanted to give up after only loosing 2lbs last week! So silly. Xx

Yeah, my first week was ridiculous. Still feeling really motivated though, even though I'm currently at the cinema watching (not the film) but my niece stuffing her face with my favourite salted popcorn! Next week'll rock!

I had my weigh in today, -6lbs for me this week woohooo, was over the moon about that I can tell you, but the week before I only lost 2lbs and the week before that 3lbs. I was on a bit of a downer about the 2lbs, but hey dont know what happened this week but I rocked lol and I havent done anything different from the weeks before

Stay strong, stay focused, roll on next weeks weigh in :eek:))

WELL DONE EVERYONE. You are doing so well. i am definately back on track and 100% so fingers crossed i'll finally be on my way with my christmas challenge :) weigh in on Tuesday

Hows everyone getting on!!!???

So whats your xmas outfit peeps!!!??

I want a pair of those New Gok trousers in Sainsburys!!! In a 14!!!! What??? A girl can dream!!!!

And a top??? I havent thought about that yet!!! Hmmmm!!!!

Good luck to all on your challenge!!! xxx

Deezer said:
Hows everyone getting on!!!???

So whats your xmas outfit peeps!!!??

I want a pair of those New Gok trousers in Sainsburys!!! In a 14!!!! What??? A girl can dream!!!!

And a top??? I havent thought about that yet!!! Hmmmm!!!!

Good luck to all on your challenge!!! xxx

You will be there by then hun no worry! Im going for a bright red dress!!! Xx

I'm already into my size 10 pencil skirt, though I can't sit down yet: :D

Here's to it being comfy for xmas! :xmascheers:

Attachments

• Secretary.jpg
    Secretary.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 37
peach pip said:

Yep Dee, I certainly believe that you will be :D not long to go now girls.
You'll both look stunning in your new outfits!
I really want to wear a dress, I'm unsure though because I still have rather big calves :( hoping to be a size 12/14 by Christmas though xx

Shinypurple said:

Beautiful!!! You'll get there :D:D x

I really want to wear a dress, I'm unsure though because I still have rather big calves :( hoping to be a size 12/14 by Christmas though xx
How amazing will that be!!! I hope to be a 14/16!!!!

JujuBerrrry said:

Give over Hun don't worry about your calfs get a dress on!! Xx

I can't wait for Christmas hehe :')
And I shall buy myself a dress to wear.
Thank you both xx

JujuBerrrry said:
I can't wait for Christmas hehe :')
And I shall buy myself a dress to wear.
Thank you both xx

Good girl you will look stunning! :) xxx

5.7lbs off for me this week, much happier :D so excited to be in the 13's next week x

Wow a size 10, you GO girl!! Don't worry you'll soon be moving freely in it too!!

x S

Well girls, I actually bought a little red dress Size 14 for Christmas at the weekend :D :D I seem to be a little stuck at 16 at the moment so I reckon once I have lost the last stone and a bit, then 14 will be the right size. Having said that I might just surprise myself and have to change it for a size 12 but oh my goodness... Ive not been a 12 since I was in my early 20's :D :D Would lovvvvvvvvve to be able to say I had taken off 30 years of weight hahaha!! But heck... Size 14 is a dream come true when I was a 22-24 only 4 months ago!!!! Happy days :D

Ive gone for a bright red dress too peach :D Bought it on Saturday... can't wait!!! xx

Back