CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

Wow a size 10, you GO girl!! Don't worry you'll soon be moving freely in it too!!

x S
Shivie... how are you doing hun? Have you got into TFR yet?? xx

Shivie... how are you doing hun? Have you got into TFR yet?? xx

Heya Linda! Smashing news about the sexy red dresses being bought like hot-cakes!! Yes I'm back to TFR as per today....was meant to be yesterday but I just couldn't muster the willpower!! :eek:
God I forgot how hard day one was!!! :( I think after doing about 70 days on TFR the difficulty of the first few days becomes a bit hazy! I'm lashing back the water here at my desk and am staying strong. REALLY need to get those post-wedding "fun pounds" off so I know I HAVE to stick to this. Right...off to the loo...AGAIN!!! Good heavens I could pee for Ireland today!!!! :waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle: :waterbottle::waterbottle::bolt:

Heya Linda! Smashing news about the sexy red dresses being bought like hot-cakes!! Yes I'm back to TFR as per today....was meant to be yesterday but I just couldn't muster the willpower!! :eek:
God I forgot how hard day one was!!! :( I think after doing about 70 days on TFR the difficulty of the first few days becomes a bit hazy! I'm lashing back the water here at my desk and am staying strong. REALLY need to get those post-wedding "fun pounds" off so I know I HAVE to stick to this. Right...off to the loo...AGAIN!!! Good heavens I could pee for Ireland today!!!! :waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle: :waterbottle::waterbottle::bolt:

Haha Shivie .. you CAN DO THIS!!! I know the first 3 days will be hard but you have got what it takes... you've already proved that :D And every time you go to the loo, just imagine getting rid of all that water retention :D And loss of water retention = pounds down the loo hahaha
Please keep coming back on here... I need to know you're OK....plus you'll get plenty of group hugs :D xxx :bighug: :bighug:
PS Just love the running to the loo smiley you used... made me laugh out loud :D :D

Oh I'll be hanging around here alright hun! Methinks I'll be needing to cash in all my hug vouchers in the coming few days until I get back into ketosis! The support here is second to none, and is the main reason I survived the initial leg of the race! Roll on the second leg....and next Monday's weigh-in!
Hope you're doing well today and rocketing towards goal when you'll be slipping effortlessly into that little red number...ooooh *excited shiver*

x S

uklady said:
Well girls, I actually bought a little red dress Size 14 for Christmas at the weekend :D :D I seem to be a little stuck at 16 at the moment so I reckon once I have lost the last stone and a bit, then 14 will be the right size. Having said that I might just surprise myself and have to change it for a size 12 but oh my goodness... Ive not been a 12 since I was in my early 20's :D :D Would lovvvvvvvvve to be able to say I had taken off 30 years of weight hahaha!! But heck... Size 14 is a dream come true when I was a 22-24 only 4 months ago!!!! Happy days :D

Wow what an inspiration :)well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love that smiley lol.... Hehe.... good to see you back chick x

Good to BE back hunny! I was bordering on 'outta control' for a little while. Just post-wedding blues I think! So it's time to focus on the long-term now, well Christmas for starters, so I can work a bit harder on improving my relationship with food and wine!!! :party0036::eating:

Good to BE back hunny! I was bordering on 'outta control' for a little while. Just post-wedding blues I think! So it's time to focus on the long-term now, well Christmas for starters, so I can work a bit harder on improving my relationship with food and wine!!! :party0036::eating:
Mmmmmmmmmm wine!!!!

O nectar of the gods how I love thee wine!!! Ahhhhhh!

Bad news Shivie.... I decided to try on the little red number this afternoon and it's way too short and just not me :( (I'm 52 not 25 lol) ...gutted! I've decided to treat myself to a Laura Ashley dress instead ... so it's not all bad news :D xx

Bad news Shivie.... I decided to try on the little red number this afternoon and it's way too short and just not me :( (I'm 52 not 25 lol) ...gutted! I've decided to treat myself to a Laura Ashley dress instead ... so it's not all bad news :D xx
Bet you look great!!! : ) x

You're dead right Linda, best to choose something that flatters the person you are. After all you want to feel comfortable too and not over the top. Just be YOURSELF hun, your lovely, caring, beautiful self! xx

5.7lbs off for me this week, much happier :D so excited to be in the 13's next week x

Well done, you. Amazing commitment!

If I can survive work 'til the 21st December, reckon this'll be an amazing xmas!

lipotrim_boy said:

If I can survive work 'til the 21st December, reckon this'll be an amazing xmas!

Well done :) I lost 4 ib was hoping for more but a stone in two weeks is good I suppose x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lipotrim_boy said:

Thank you :D:D
You will! You've done so well. Keep up the good work!

3Lbs loss this week so not the best for christmas target that makes 5.3 per week to hit target :whip::whip::whip:

Back