CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

Cool! Glad you think it sounds like your thing - any way to make exercise be fun is good in my book...

Now to start practicing what I preach, eh?! :D

its really good shivie, i have it for ps3, im pooring in sweat when im dpne (sorry if too much infor lol) xx

Oh my goodness I admire you ladies so much for doing Zumba. I HATE it. It just does not agree with me. I look like a drunk elephant even attempting it. I will almost certainly be going the opposite way to everyone else and with the fast steps and my zero coorination I look like a fool. I'll leave it to you lot :) Haha. Xxx

Oh my goodness I admire you ladies so much for doing Zumba. I HATE it. It just does not agree with me. I look like a drunk elephant even attempting it. I will almost certainly be going the opposite way to everyone else and with the fast steps and my zero coorination I look like a fool. I'll leave it to you lot :) Haha. Xxx
:8855::8855::8855::8855:

haha i do to but its the fun of it! i have zero co-ordination lol xx

- 7lb this morning!!! OMG..... My Christmas challenge is looking WAY do-able after me upping it!!! Well excited!!! Yippeeeee!!!! x

:rotflmao: Am sure you don't sweetie!! A very funny image tho!

x S

- 7lb this morning!!! OMG..... My Christmas challenge is looking WAY do-able after me upping it!!! Well excited!!! Yippeeeee!!!! x
That's frekkin' amazing. Well done. On a lighter note, I'll miss the picture with your dog in it!

well guys i just weighed in and...im 11 and a half stone amazing!! im delighted im so close to christmas target i can almost taste my lovely glass of bubbly waiting for me on christmas morning yum yum! how are my lovely diet buddies getting on!
am going shopping today as a nice treat!

That's great Dahlia Rose! The hard work pays off so quickly doesn't it?! Enjoy your shopping hun!

x S

Ohhhh shopping! I can't wait to go shopping :-D Xxxx

Ejoy your shopping hun!!! I'm doing good!! Well on my way to target!!! Heheee!!!

I have 9 weigh ins to lose 36lb which is.... 4lb a week!!!! Hoping to hit that target!!! *Crosses all crossable bits*

LOVING the new pic Dee! Xx

Ejoy your shopping hun!!! I'm doing good!! Well on my way to target!!! Heheee!!!

I have 9 weigh ins to lose 36lb which is.... 4lb a week!!!! Hoping to hit that target!!! *Crosses all crossable bits*

That's sooo totally do-able Dee! What with the -7 this week, you'll zoom through the rest with flying colours! Keep it up doll x

Just realised when i upped my challenge i upped it to 4 stone lol... not 3 and a half!! Lol.... Crikey!!! Still gonna do it though!! Lol...

Just realised when i upped my challenge i upped it to 4 stone lol... not 3 and a half!! Lol.... Crikey!!! Still gonna do it though!! Lol...

No stoppin' our Dee!! x

Back