CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

Christmas isn't just my challenge to get to goal, it's also my first big challenge to make sensible choices and not go mad!! Previous years I've been like the stuffed turkey!! Xxx

Christmas and New year are a new beginning for me!!! I will still have a bit of weight to lose!!! But I will have changed as a person!!! The person I was will be firmly left in 2011!!!!! And by summer next year I will be slim/fit/healthy!!! I feel like my life begins next year!!!

Sorry if that sounds dramatic lol!!!

To be honest all the food at Christmas overwhelms me so I never have much just lots of yummy wine!! Can't wait for Christmas!!!!!!

Christmas isn't just my challenge to get to goal, it's also my first big challenge to make sensible choices and not go mad!! Previous years I've been like the stuffed turkey!! Xxx

hahahaha re: stuffed turkey! Anyway, just got weighed and lost another 3lbs (meh). Still, that's 20lbs in 3 weeks and exactly 4 stone in 6 weeks so can't be too down on myself.

hahahaha re: stuffed turkey! Anyway, just got weighed and lost another 3lbs (meh). Still, that's 20lbs in 3 weeks and exactly 4 stone in 6 weeks so can't be too down on myself.

Another 3lbs is better than 0lbs! And your losses are fantastic in total! Well done! Xx

Well done lipotrim boy what a fantastic weight loss! Had my weigh in this morning and have lost 5lbs so that is 3st in 6 weeks and I'm thrilled to bits.

Deezer I like your attitude. I'm not really one for New Year resolutions but I think this year will be different. New Year - New me!

Hello lovely shrinking people!!!!!!

Well by my calculations it is exactly ten weeks till i start my re-feed for Christmas.... i'm very excited but very nervous!!! I have upped my challenge so i need to lose 4.3lbs per week!!!! Which now seems a little ambitious but i am going to give it my best shot!!!!

How are you all getting on???

the_dieters_prayer_black_poster-p228994317431498205t5wm_400.jpg

Right time for me to join in, i have been stalking this thread for a while but wanted to know what damage my holiday caused before i joined in. Anyway holiday done i have 28lbs to loose before i hit my goal and i want to be at goal *fingers crossed* by the end of november ish. So, my challenges...

To loose the last 28lbs.
To swim for at least 3 hrs a week.
To find some new exercise i like as much as swimming, maybe zumba.
To still be at my goal weight on Christmas day.

and the present to my self a new sexy hair do to go with my new slinky self. Fingers crossed i still have some hair left by then !!!

Oh i can't wait, so exciting x

hey well i weighed myself today and i was at 162lbs wow that's 10lbs in a week and a half! im so pleased christmas here i am x

zumbas great lilac, i have it for the ps3. i need to join a class though. you should def try it its really funny xx

Right time for me to join in, i have been stalking this thread for a while but wanted to know what damage my holiday caused before i joined in. Anyway holiday done i have 28lbs to loose before i hit my goal and i want to be at goal *fingers crossed* by the end of november ish. So, my challenges...

To loose the last 28lbs.
To swim for at least 3 hrs a week.
To find some new exercise i like as much as swimming, maybe zumba.
To still be at my goal weight on Christmas day.

and the present to my self a new sexy hair do to go with my new slinky self. Fingers crossed i still have some hair left by then !!!

Oh i can't wait, so exciting x
YAY!!! Your here!!! You will do it hun!!! Each one of those you will smash!!!

I want to surf!!! I desperately want to!!! I can't wait!!!!

only 22lbs left to go!! told my mum last night she wasnt too pleased about the not eating thing but shes 100% behind me and were gonna go shopping next week as i have a big event saturday week
very excited!! i hope to have a good ten lbs off!! (WISHFUL THINKING)

Back