CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

Well done deeper! Are u on the same week as me!?

Haha deeper, this bloody iPad

-4lb for me this week!!!

Bring it on Christmas!!!! ; )

Hey Dee, I'm on Week 14 and lost 4st 2lb ... how close is that?! :D I know you had a refeed and holiday as well so well done you!! How many dress sizes have you dropped?

PS .... Just realised you have gone over your half way mark this week too... fantastic!!! :D

I was on the vergoe of having to buy a size 26 pair of jeans and thats when i realised i had to do something drastic!!! I'm sat here in a pair of 18 jeans!!! Can you believe it!!! They must be a big 18.... But it still says it on the label!!! Lol... x

WOW!!

Hey people, im new to this site so i dont even know how to use it properly! But yeh.... just started LT last week and im on day 8. First week was difficult but went to the chemist and have lost 7lbs! Cant believe it!
My start weight was 16.4 and i want to get to 14 st for xmas. ive debated with the idea of just powering straight through xmas on LT, and i think im gonna do it. being slim is more important to me than food at xmas..... might have a few cheeky wines though! HAHAHA
Anyway i really need the support and im made up to have found this site!
Everyone is doing amazingly well and im gonna be one of youuuu! Whoop! love it!
xxx Rox

Week 8 weigh-in tomorrow. I'm going to see just how unachievable my xmas target is. Still, dropped another trouser size so I'm a fairly happy bunny. Nice to see a few new-starts here - isn't this thread great!

Way to go everybody! We are smashing the Christmas challenge! Keep up the good work! Xxx

OK people weigh in today, fingers crossed i hit the 15s for the challenge...

YES 4lb off so im on the 15s wooohooo :)

I love the replies so far.....
My goal for Christmas is to reach 20 stone, so i have to try and shift 36 lbs. I think its do-able
My gift to me for doing it will be some boots! Might seem a bit odd but my legs were so big for so long and now they are shrinking nicely (so far i have lost about 6+ inches from below my knee!!) so i cant wait to have some boots :) :)

Jojo - Brilliant idea! I wear nothing but boots (or sandals if I'm on holiday) though they're all ankle boots. I'm inspired to find some nice knee (or dare I hope... over-the-knee!?) boots this xmas.

Tesco had some gorgeous purple boots last winter, but they wouldn't zip up over my calves - I was so sad. I'm slightly kicking myself now, that I didn't get them anyway, but at that point I think I'd lost hope of ever getting the weight off :(

This xmas I am determined to be confident and sexy and wear boots I can't even walk in and not even mind! :D

Hurrah!

Well done everyone, you're all doing so well :D!! x

Lost another 4lbs - wish it was more...

Yuck. Feel a bit better. My usual lipo-buddy was too sick to come with me to weigh-in so i didn't have my usual support.

Back