CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

So wanna get to the 14s... Think i may get it by xmas..
I have kept clothes from the last time i lost all the weight so hoping to get into some of them.......
OMG Guys im soooo excited that i could do summer saults :) :) ;)

Yay lost another 4lbs and into next size and next stone! Really happy.

Well done everyone -really great weight losses.

2nd weigh in for me yesterday -3lbs :)

Stay forcused everyone, we will meet our challenges :)

O god

Hi hun lol by replying to your thread does that mean i joined the christmas challenge or do i need to do anything else... im such a technophobe, don't even know how to put a picture of myself on here giggles.. i'm only 45 wouldnt you think id know lol xx

Rightyho ladies and gentleman!!!

This is the christmas challenge..... Mentioned this briefly in another thread and thought i'd set it as a mini(ish) goal for anybody that wants to join in!!!

Its 13 weeks away!! There abouts so....

Whats your target(s)??

And what is your christmas present to yourself for achieving it???

My target is to lose 3 stone, you know me.... in for a penny!!! Hehe!!! Its an average of approx 3 or 4 pounds a week!!

If i hit this target then i am having a complete revamp on my hair....

This kind of style(Just shorter) But this kind colour!!! I love my hair copper!!!! Its been a while!!!

haircolorcopper.jpg

Who's joining me?????

Dee x

I think I had better join this Xmas Challenge!
I want to lose 2 and a half stone by then!!
Is that realistic?
Currently 15st11 want to get to 13st04!!
I wonder what dress size that'll be?
Does anyone have a rough idea? Im quite tall, i think that might be between a 14 and 16?
Tooooo exciteddd!! Whoop! lol! xx
:):):):):):):)

Is that realistic?
Does anyone have a rough idea? Im quite tall, i think that might be between a 14 and 16?

hi, i think it will be more like a 12 as i'm 5'6 1/2 and 13 st 12lbs and i'm a 14. it just depends on your shape though. good luck you will lose that easily. i want another 2 stone off for xmas xx

XxroxyredsxX said:
Is that realistic?

If you're quite tall then you should be a 14.
I'm aiming to get down to a size 14/16 for Christmas.
Good luck and I hope 2 and a half stone is realistic because that's what I'm hoping to lose :D:D xx

Of course it will vary depending on height and build and whatever, (not to mention how dress sizes vary from shop to shop!) but roughly, I seem to have gone down about 1 dress size for each stone I've lost. I was about 16 on top and 18 on the bottom; 3 stones gone and I'm 10 and 12 respectively. I'm hoping to lose another stone yet, so in anticipation I've just ordered myself a size 10 skirt! :eek:

Fingers crossed,
Mx

Shinypurple said:
Of course it will vary depending on height and build and whatever, (not to mention how dress sizes vary from shop to shop!) but roughly, I seem to have gone down about 1 dress size for each stone I've lost. I was about 16 on top and 18 on the bottom; 3 stones gone and I'm 10 and 12 respectively. I'm hoping to lose another stone yet, so in anticipation I've just ordered myself a size 10 skirt! :eek:

Fingers crossed,
Mx

Ahh, you know what you're talking about :D
I'm a little shorter 5'5
And I'm more sort of an apple shape, I'm hoping to lose another 2 and a half stone before Christmas. Do you think it'd be possible for me to get into a size 14.
My goal weight for Christmas will be 12 stone 4lbs :D x

I want to lose 2 stone 4lb.... well... that would get me to my xmas goal!!! We can do it chick!!! Come on ju ju.... bring on them skinnies!!! x

Deezer said:
I want to lose 2 stone 4lb.... well... that would get me to my xmas goal!!! We can do it chick!!! Come on ju ju.... bring on them skinnies!!! x

Yessiree we can Dee, I have every faith that we can and will!! :D:D x

If i can be a steady 4lb a week by the end of January i will be at goal!!! I just can't belive it really!!! x

Aiming to be 14 st by xmas, wonder will i do it,
15st 11lbs at the minute,
I think when i took the challenge on i Was 16st 1lb
So leaves 28lb to lose...
Would love to be on the 13stones by then but cant see it
Anyone else same weight of 15st 11lb at the minute

I was 15st 11 at my weigh in 5 days ago.... I dont have any scales at home at the moment, so I actually have no idea how much I am now!
You can do it!! Christmas is just under 9 weeks away! Plenty of time!
I keep thinking to myself if I can lose 4lbs a week, I will hit my target! Hello size 14! Oh M Gee! Imagine being a size 10! I am far too excitable!!!
Anyway Rickard71! you'll smash your target too! your average weightloss each week is higher than 4 lbs!!!! xx

Hi guys ive just found pics of b4 and after i started LT at 19st13lb the last time, was wondering shud i put the b4 and after up...

Hi ya, i want to hit the 14s by xmas as i was on the diet 3 years ago and lost 7st + and kept all my clothes :) so i know it CAN be done, but i panic as ive a baby and hes just started on solids and am afraid of taking a spoonful just to make sure the foods not too hot not realising...

4lbs off for me this week :D
in two weeks time i will be in the 13s, it does not seem real.
So proud of everyone on here xx

Brilliant JuJu WELL DONE YOU :)

Back