CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

Yeah, that's it! LOL, sorry I wasn't very clear :)

My pharmacist told me not to stop other than via a proper refeed week. Curious about what happens if you have a meal for a special occasion.

Dx
I also did the same mid way through the stint before my hols.... took my dad out for a meal.... As your tummy is so small you cant eat much anyay lol...

I went to rusholme for a curry!!! Lol..

Ate little.... No drink obv....got straight back on it the morning after!! And still lost 4lb that week!!! x

I think if you stick with the shakes and it's just one meal your head is still focused on the shakes !

Although it's the alcohol for me , I can do without it but over Xmas is alot to ask

My mindset is though I want the weight off more than I could ever want the booze or the food that's what I'm
Sticking with :) xx

I just figure (For me) that the cals i'll have in say 3 meals would mean a STS of small gain rather than a week of eating what i want!!! Which may mean a big gain.... I don't want to get out of the TFR habit!!! Lol.. But i know i wont be able to resist my xmas dinner and i dont want to deny my OH his!! x

I think if you stick with the shakes and it's just one meal your head is still focused on the shakes !

Although it's the alcohol for me , I can do without it but over Xmas is alot to ask

My mindset is though I want the weight off more than I could ever want the booze or the food that's what I'm
Sticking with :) xx
Are you staying on over XMAS??

....... and if i re-feed the week before i feel that my brain will think that week inbetween xmas and NY is a free for all!

x

Lol! Exactly my worry!!

I think I'll probably have to say 100% because I know I will find that easier than being disciplined! My family are all going to support me - they're fantastic and with them behind me I 'm sure I'll survive. Hey there'll be other Christmases!

Dx

Deezer said:
Are you staying on over XMAS??

Yes I'm

Staying on but Xmas day and boxing day I will eat as we go out for a big family meal

I'm not sure what I wanna get down to set the 12 stone then I will See how I feel when I get there if I wanna loose more etc xxx

Im dreading xmas, the plan was for me to stay on it all over xmas
THEN family invited us out to a restaurant 28th dec then the sister invited us to hers boxing day then mum n dads xmas day OMG Help..

I will eat lol but only on the odd days x

I mite try the same myself, them 3 days eat then shakes the rest

Rickard71 said:
I mite try the same myself, them 3 days eat then shakes the rest

I will still have the shakes though for like breakfast n tea on those days I eat with lots of water so I'm fuller and dont eat too much :) x

I will eat lol but only on the odd days x

So only every other day then?..........1, 3, 5, 7, 9........
odd days?

Sorry! Warped sense of humour:8855:

Sounds like a plan !

Xx

Lol no just the days I wanna eat lol :0) silly

Xmas day and boxing day will be my only 2 xx

Thats what i'm going to do... shakes most of the time.... then meals sometimes.... with the aim to just stay the same!!! : )

Deezer said:
Thats what i'm going to do... shakes most of the time.... then meals sometimes.... with the aim to just stay the same!!! : )

I don't mind as long as I don't gain I'm
Happy :)

Deezer said:

Like your style that's exactly my plan!! Xx

peach pip said:
Like your style that's exactly my plan!! Xx

Me too :)

i'm thinking along the same lines, gonna keep having the shakes but have a small dinner xmas eve and day (family commitments) and i aim to stay the same. i think as long as you are careful it should be ok, so i plan to have veg and meat on xmas day and leave out the carbs lol

My plan was to re-feed early December and do maintenance over Christmas with small meals and get back onto main programme in New Year. I just don't want to put any weight on - really worried about that. I've worked too hard to loose this weight.

another 4lbs gone, only 24lbs to go will i reach my LT goal xx

Back