CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

lucinda1985 said:
another 4lbs gone, only 24lbs to go will i reach my LT goal xx

Well done !!

Sure you can do it :)

Well I've worked it out that if I manage 4.3lbs a week from now til December 19th I'll hit my Christmas goal whooohooo I think I can do that :) xx

Could i join in please??

Would really like to have 2 stone off for xmas. Starting at around 21 stone i think (find out Fri) with 8 weeks to do it. To be under 20 stone for the 1st time in a year would be amazing.

I think i'd buy myself a nice outfit for over xmas. Fed up of hiding away...

I'd like to join the challenge if I may.

My goal will be to loose 25.5lb. I know this sounds mean but I have 5 days on the Queen Mary 2 at the beginning of December [and I'm going to work towards a STS/max +2lb that week]. I'd love it to be 32+ but want to achieve and not set myself up to fail.

This will put me at 12:07 and I'll be able to wear a nice dress that looks great when I'm this weight. It will mean I shall be in the 'overweight' not obese bracket on the BMI scale and I'll also only have a little over a stone and a half more to loose to reach my ultimate goal.

You guys are such an inspiration - Thank you.

Last edited:
well done Lucinda you must be chuffed!

And Dee you look fantastic - great new picture well done!

Hi guys we all are doing so so well, hoping for us to have our targets for xmas and maybe more would be nice, wouldnt it?
Im hoping to hit 14st, I was 16.13 on the 6th Oct when I started this time, I was 15.11 saturday 22nd, tom is due this week, so dont know whats goina happen wen I hit them scales...

You'll be fine! TOTM for me this week and is till lost 5lbs! was SO pleased!
You'll defo still lose if you stick to the dreaded water! haha! x

I'm hoping to lose another 31lbs (2 stone 3lbs) which would make me 12st 4lbs.
I'd love to be 12st by the 17th of December though :D x

I think I need to change my goal to maintain until and during christmas!! I've got 11lb left to lose so I should be there in 3 weeks. But if I can stay that weight until Christmas day I will definitely be rewarding myself! Xx

I'm hoping to lose another 31lbs (2 stone 3lbs) which would make me 12st 4lbs.
I'd love to be 12st by the 17th of December though :D x

After sticking to it for 101 days Juju you can officially do ANYTHING!! We're waiting for those before & after pics with bated breath!! That can be our Christmas gift from you!

x S

Deezer said:
If anyone can do it babe! Its you!!! x

Beautiful profile picture Dee!
Thank you, I'm hoping I can :D x

Shivie said:
After sticking to it for 101 days Juju you can officially do ANYTHING!! We're waiting for those before & after pics with bated breath!! That can be our Christmas gift from you!

x S

Hehe before I start my re-feed on the 17th I will take a few after pictures and put them up along with my before pictures. Early christmas present for you all :')
Thanks Shivie xx

-17 lbs for me, well worth the struggle and hard work.
25 lbs to go
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Size 12 again for Christmas for sure!!! Or sooner please god, so many lovely size 12 clothes in my wardrobe, not to worry I will be back to you my darlings!!

Back