CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

4Lbs a week should get me to Christmas goal! Whoop exited now... Booked Christmas dinner this weekend soooo looking forward to it! Xxx

I've made a deal with myself.... If i hit my Glasgow goal i'm upping my Christmas goal by half a stone!!! The race is on!!! x

Deezer said:
I've made a deal with myself.... If i hit my Glasgow goal i'm upping my Christmas goal by half a stone!!! The race is on!!! x

Haha love it!! Can't up mine much more surely xx

Well guys how are ya all getting on??

Im finding it hard from last weigh-in (friday) BUT i checkd my scales this morning and i have lost by my scales, there are a few lbs in the difference but i still see that ive lost, think there are 4lb in the difference in them...

You'll do it guys! No problem! I have every faith in both of you! Xx

Deezer said:
I've upped mine!!! Eeeeeep!!!! Lol...

Haha Ok so that's 2.5 stones for me before Christmas... 5lb a week! On it!! Oooooossshhhh!!! Xx

peach pip said:
Haha Ok so that's 2.5 stones for me before Christmas... 5lb a week! On it!! Oooooossshhhh!!! Xx

I'm up
For this challenge! I want to loose 1 1/2 stone before Christmas.... Let's keep each other going xxxx think thin xxxx

gettingskinny said:
I'm up
For this challenge! I want to loose 1 1/2 stone before Christmas.... Let's keep each other going xxxx think thin xxxx

Gooooo getting skinny ;) yahooooo

I'm all geared up to getting 2 stone off before Xmas refeed .... Easy peasy ;) positive thinking xx

Just realised that if i make my Xmas challenge (*Crosses fingers*)
I will have lost four and a half stone On 'Christmas challenge' and 7 stone in total!!! OMFG..... I no longer need to look for motivation this week!!!

Good luck you two you both have done great . I've only done one week on lipotrim and praying it will get easier I had my first weigh in today and lost 10 lb iknow most of that is water and know next week if I give 100 percent I could lose four pounds but I have a horrible metal taste in my mouth ..And I'm really tired I would love to lose a stone and a half for Xmas xx good look to you all reading all the comments on here really helps me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Deezer said:
Just realised that if i make my Xmas challenge (*Crosses fingers*)
I will have lost four and a half stone On 'Christmas challenge' and 7 stone in total!!! OMFG..... I no longer need to look for motivation this week!!!

I've just jumped on the motivation train..... That's got me excited xxx wahoo xxx looking forward to a skiing Christmas xxx

catlackey said:
Good luck you two you both have done great . I've only done one week on lipotrim and praying it will get easier I had my first weigh in today and lost 10 lb iknow most of that is water and know next week if I give 100 percent I could lose four pounds but I have a horrible metal taste in my mouth ..And I'm really tired I would love to lose a stone and a half for Xmas xx good look to you all reading all the comments on here really helps me

You will do it mum xxxxx get writing in your diary xxxx

Deezer. That is fantastic you should' be really proud of yourself ..xx good luck with your journey Hun x

Back