CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

susieg77 said:
Not bad. Was totally knackered and freezing yesterday but just went to bed early and I'm up this morning raring to go! Hope you enjoyed your day off x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Hun yeah it was lovely, yeah you did the best thing by taking yourself off to bed we all have days like that but always wake up refreshed ready to troop on xx

I have jsut realised that I only have 8lbs to go to the target I set on this thread. Can't believe it. When I said I wanted to loose 3st more by Christmas it seemed an unrealistic target. Although I'm on refeed I hope to keep on loosing. Well done everyone - Christmas is only 3 weeks away!!

Hmmm I would love to be in the 12's for Christmas... It's looking good I must say! God knows when I was last 12st anything!! I was very young!! Xx

HockeyNut said:
I have jsut realised that I only have 8lbs to go to the target I set on this thread. Can't believe it. When I said I wanted to loose 3st more by Christmas it seemed an unrealistic target. Although I'm on refeed I hope to keep on loosing. Well done everyone - Christmas is only 3 weeks away!!

Well done hun that's ace! You should still lose that no problem x

Thats awesome!
I have 11 pounds to lose till I reach mine... hope I do it

2lbs in two weeks - guess my birthday celebrations caught up with me. Still, not bad, even if my xmas target looks likely to be missed.

well it looks like Ive met my christmas challenge and maybe at my final TFR weigh in tomorrow I might have lost a little bit more woooohoooo!!

Good luck with your challenge everyone, you can do this!!

Christine456 said:
well it looks like Ive met my christmas challenge and maybe at my final TFR weigh in tomorrow I might have lost a little bit more woooohoooo!!

Good luck with your challenge everyone, you can do this!!

Good luck Hun xx

Last edited:
Hi girls just realised I got my Xmas challenge of 21 lb , would love to get to 2 stone . Lost 3lb this week . So that's 24 lb , fingers crossed four pound down Thursday ha

Hi girls just realised I got my Xmas challenge of 21 lb , would love to get to 2 stone . Lost 3lb this week . So that's 24 lb , fingers crossed four pound down Thursday ha

Fingers and toes crossed
x x x

You can do it!! keep up the good work!!

Got weighed today, I usually get weighed on Monday's :)
But I did lose 3lbs today, which means I have lost 6 stone and 8lbs.
I am 10lbs away from my Christmas target, never mind.
I am exactly 13 stone now :)
Started my re-feed today and I will be having my first meal in 5 months later on tonight :D:D

Good luck everyone xxx

wow you have done amazing, well done to you!!!

I started refeed today too, ive been out shopping and bought all my food for the week only. Like you, Im looking forward to my first food later!!

Wow everyone seems to be refeeding except me lol .... not sure how I feel about that ... almost glad I can delay mine but I only have 2 weeks till mine starts. Will be watching your refeed diaries verrrry carefully :) :) I'm refeeding the week before Christmas.... I might just be at target by then BUT it's mainly so I can enjoy my Christmas dinner. My last weigh in is Mon 19th ... am I leaving it a bit late I wonder? Or should I refeed a bit sooner?

well its entirely up to you when you start your refeed and if you have set yourself a goal to do that then stick with it, but if it was me,I would start your refeed 2 weeks before christmas dinner just so you know you are safe and will not have any difficulty eating your christmas dinner.

If you do decide to do the refeed before your planned goal date, please dont beat yourself up about starting a week earlier than you planned because you have already achieved so much and should be absolutely proud of yourself.

Good luck with what ever you decide!

uklady said:
Wow everyone seems to be refeeding except me lol .... not sure how I feel about that ... almost glad I can delay mine but I only have 2 weeks till mine starts. Will be watching your refeed diaries verrrry carefully :) :) I'm refeeding the week before Christmas.... I might just be at target by then BUT it's mainly so I can enjoy my Christmas dinner. My last weigh in is Mon 19th ... am I leaving it a bit late I wonder? Or should I refeed a bit sooner?

I'm with you Hun I've got another two weeks xxx

Got weighed today, I usually get weighed on Monday's :)
But I did lose 3lbs today, which means I have lost 6 stone and 8lbs.
I am 10lbs away from my Christmas target, never mind.
I am exactly 13 stone now :)
Started my re-feed today and I will be having my first meal in 5 months later on tonight :D:D

Good luck everyone xxx

Good luck with that. Can barely believe how long you've been 100%. Well done, and I bet you'll look fab for xmas. I'm well jel!

lipotrim_boy said:
Good luck with that. Can barely believe how long you've been 100%. Well done, and I bet you'll look fab for xmas. I'm well jel!

Aw thank you very much :D
My pharmacist is going to bag things up next week that equal to the weight I've lost, to see if I can pick it up :')
You're doing so well, keep it up :)! X

Back